Thread: vote for tech to come to topeka

vote for tech to come to topeka

vote and lets ge drunk in t town 66606 area code

and where my good mam would he perform at? All the clubs that are decent are closed and I dont think I could see him playing at the Expo Center. If there was a good venue maybe but otherwise Ill just stick to lawrence KC or Wichita

Sorry

he could do a show at my house or we could rent out space at the lake

man i live in topeka right down the street from the expo on 15th n tyler an the last time he came was in may of 05 he did a show with too short trick daddy the outlaws and sum others but every sice then i dont think the expo books rap events anymore they on sum bullshit but yea he does need to come back down here cuz he used to cum alot back in the ddayz

i was at that show

Quote Originally Posted by Marcus Gamez
    man i live in topeka right down the street from the expo on 15th n tyler an the last time he came was in may of 05 he did a show with too short trick daddy the outlaws and sum others but every sice then i dont think the expo books rap events anymore they on sum bullshit but yea he does need to come back down here cuz he used to cum alot back in the ddayz

The last good rap act I can remember at the expo was Lil Wayne but I heard that shit was whack. I know the expo tries not to book rap acts due to there insurance not wanting to cover it ( to much bullshit happens at shows like that) But If you can get enough people interested and throw enough money around it might get done. The only club I could picture Tech at was Nocturnal but that spot is closed.

@ Traci...you better have a big dope ass house lol..

I think that if Tech were to come it would have to be outside somewhere. Maybe @ Shawnee Lake or Hummer Sports Park....that shit would be dope IMO