Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rick Ross said what ??

Rick Ross said what ??

I don't listen to much of anything in rap anymore If its not strange music or selected artist, but I was listening to the Slaughterhouse album and Royce said that Ross said something about Eminem. I know he was beffing with 50 but he threw eminem in there? Anyone know anything about this ?

this might be what your talking about. i heard about this awhile ago

http://www.rapbasement.com/rick-ross...ebuting-1.html

thanks man

yea he said he wanted real competition an that eminem isnt wat he used to be

they say Rick vs Em. he's already dead <--------their trying to say Em's good? only good song was Underground. But tech is the hardest on this side of the earth and across the solar system

ross, 50 em are all trash! they just beef 2 try and get more listeners, and em goin at mariah now?..lol..dudes a fuckin joke, now he got beef with a girl, hes truly a fucktard, fuck em!

i forgot.... half of tech fans hate em. lol. I really don't wanna turn this post into a love hate eminem thing, but em has always had something to say about females, males, gays, straights, everything, its his . I agree with you, Ross is trash, so is 50, but Em is not. atleast thats my opinion..... but in a case where its ross vs em..... seriously, does anyone see ross saying anything that will make em even raise an eye brow ?

Quote Originally Posted by mizeryluvkompany
    ross, 50 em are all trash! they just beef 2 try and get more listeners, and em goin at mariah now?..lol..dudes a fuckin joke, now he got beef with a girl, hes truly a fucktard, fuck em!

his only good song was Underground, now he's shit and all of his fans are shit too they like him because they can relate & because he's a white rapper. Mainstream Pop Trailer Trash

Quote Originally Posted by Ociris
    i forgot.... half of tech fans hate em. lol. I really don't wanna turn this post into a love hate eminem thing, but em has always had something to say about females, males, gays, straights, everything, its his . I agree with you, Ross is trash, so is 50, but Em is not. atleast thats my opinion..... but in a case where its ross vs em..... seriously, does anyone see ross saying anything that will make em even raise an eye brow ?

Quote Originally Posted by mizeryluvkompany

Yet another one of smokes opinions I have to disagree with.

yes we are all entitled to opinions. old Em was good now he's just Dre's but bitch. I only liked 1 song on the album relapse

Quote Originally Posted by jake921660
    Yet another one of smokes opinions I have to disagree with.