Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: rock the bells DENVER CO!`

rock the bells DENVER CO!`

Everyone who attended rock the bells in other tours said that the crowds were lame and didn't appreciate techs performance. Denver im holding it up to all of you to show as much love towards tech when he comes on at 3. show the people who have only come there to see NAS what Technitians really do. Lets Prove to tech that DENVER SHOWS SO MUCH LOVE FOR STRANGE! LETS BE THE BEST CROWD ON THIS TOUR!

HATER

Quote Originally Posted by mizeryluvkompany

hahahahahaah! babe i doubt u got haters, ur one of them myspace girls who post how much there hated all over ur profile huh??..lol..nobody knows u 2 care, and nobody hates u, cuz ur nobody!!

p.s. and #1 this thread's been done on the denver rtb like 10 times, also if u have 2 plead with tech fans 2 get live and loud when he talkes the stage thay aint real fans, plain and simple!!...lol...

however it is funny tho, props 4 the laugh!!....aww ur so hated on, u poor thing..lol...gtfoh!!

U that same fool that just posted that drake shot and then tried to explain I not a hater, I just had a negative opinion. This prove u just a fuckin hater man, get the duck off it computer cuz not 1 mufucka here wanna hear to opinion, real talk. And fuck ya Denver gin do tech right, we always do! I am stoked 2 c nas and damian tho...

I don't give a fuck wether people hate me or not.
    dam i said hater to encouraging denver getting crazy.
    yay, and i aint a myspace girl bitch. haha
    and i don't care if this thread been done so much, i have my opinion on this shit.
    Aight,and lastly if you hate that this threads been done so many times, why the fuck are you on it or reading it?
    Dumb bitch.

hahahahahaah! babe i doubt u got haters, ur one of them myspace girls who post how much there hated all over ur profile huh??..lol..nobody knows u 2 care, and nobody hates u, cuz ur nobody!!

p.s. and #1 this thread's been done on the denver rtb like 10 times, also if u have 2 plead with tech fans 2 get live and loud when he talkes the stage thay aint real fans, plain and simple!!...lol...

however it is funny tho, props 4 the laugh!!....aww ur so hated on, u poor thing..lol...gtfoh!!

hahahahahah!! who the fuck mite u be? 2 neck??...lol..u fuckin pussy ass bitch and fuck u and drake, go suck the poison out his ass,u fuckin retard, u look like a retard in ur pic, and that aint hatin at all, thats straight real shiiiiiit! ur a clown! and u aint shit bitch so eat a dick up!.........lol....

Quote Originally Posted by ALLhailTotheN9NE
    U that same fool that just posted that drake shot and then tried to explain I not a hater, I just had a negative opinion. This prove u just a fuckin hater man, get the duck off it computer cuz not 1 mufucka here wanna hear to opinion, real talk. And fuck ya Denver gin do tech right, we always do! I am stoked 2 c nas and damian tho...

Quote Originally Posted by Destinee Queen
    and i don't care if this thread been done so much, i have my opinion on this shit.
    Aight,and lastly if you hate that this threads been done so many times, why the fuck are you on it or reading it?
    Dumb bitch.

im a clown? i aint no fucking clown.
    bitch.
    i don't really like that clown stuff, asshole.
    damn why you be causing all this drama.
    you nothing better to do?
    i was just showing some love for tech.
    calm down or just get the fuck out of the thread

Dumb bitch.

u gotta pay attenton playa, that response wasnt 2 u...lol..wake up!..lol

im a clown? i aint no fucking clown.
    bitch.
    i aint down with that clown shit thank you

Dumb bitch.