Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: the tech nine concert in wenatchee

the tech nine concert in wenatchee

have n e of you heard bout this the cops beating up a slow kid before the concert even started i know bout it it was my cousin

No, I didn't hear about that? what did they beat him up for?

I heard somethin bout that, but I don't know the whole story...

ok i will break it down for ya

ok well we was kicking it before the concert relaxing getting ready to go and when we get their we all wait inline and go in but they dont let my cousin in lets call him B. B was right be hind me on the way in i see the guy at the door tell him we cant let you in so he is pissy cusses shows him his ticket was like i paid to get in fuck this and he started to leave so he wouldnt get in trouble and on his way out he was like half way through the parking lot and gets tackled by 2 cops and like 3 more run up and they start beating him up then the only reason why the cops stop is becuase people who pulled into the areana who where going to the concert start yelling at the police becuuse they know him they start yelling stop it he is slow they said that quit a lot of times only thing that got them to stop was when the one of the peopel said leave him a lone he is fucking retarded so they stopped and i found all this out after they got in the concert then the next day when i talked to B he told me what happened after they stopped apprently once the people went in tey took him around the corner and smack him up again my city pollice are assholes they did this on purpose so they can get rap concerts banned from wenatchee

Damn that's so fucked up...

what the fuck? why wouldn't they let him in? just because he's slow? wenatchee is a shitty town.

It sure is...all small town cops are fuckin bored with nothin to do and they'll stop you for the smallest/dumbest things

That's fucked up man I fuckin hate the police they fuck up everything

im gonna go they're and kill atleast 4 cops they won't find me

Quote Originally Posted by thomas cumpton
    ok well we was kicking it before the concert relaxing getting ready to go and when we get their we all wait inline and go in but they dont let my cousin in lets call him B. B was right be hind me on the way in i see the guy at the door tell him we cant let you in so he is pissy cusses shows him his ticket was like i paid to get in fuck this and he started to leave so he wouldnt get in trouble and on his way out he was like half way through the parking lot and gets tackled by 2 cops and like 3 more run up and they start beating him up then the only reason why the cops stop is becuase people who pulled into the areana who where going to the concert start yelling at the police becuuse they know him they start yelling stop it he is slow they said that quit a lot of times only thing that got them to stop was when the one of the peopel said leave him a lone he is fucking retarded so they stopped and i found all this out after they got in the concert then the next day when i talked to B he told me what happened after they stopped apprently once the people went in tey took him around the corner and smack him up again my city pollice are assholes they did this on purpose so they can get rap concerts banned from wenatchee