Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: LMAO TO ALL VIKINGS FANS!

LMAO TO ALL VIKINGS FANS!

YOU GUYS HAVE BEEN WALKING AROUND NOW FOR MONTHS WITH A STUPID BRETT FAVRE VIKINGS JERSEY! YOU GUYS GOTTA FEEL LIKE THA BIGGEST LOSERS EVER SORRY BUT THAT SHITS JUST TO FUNNY LMAO ALL WEEK LONG!

lol that is pretty funny for the people who bought Favre jerseys already. But we gonna do well either way w/ or w/ out Brett Favre. Adrian Peterson is gonna beast. percy Harvin, Bernard Berrian, Jared Allen, are all gonna do great. Idk about Super bowl, but we're gona do sum damage this year. Vikings all day everyday boi!!!

That would of been nice 2 have favre go 2 the vikes than I'll jus travel up 2 river falls, wi 4 the chiefs trinin camp and go with them when they go 2 mankato, mn when they practice with the vikes that would of been hella tite, but wut bout micheal vick he says he close 2 a deal with a nfl team

Michael Vick does not deserve to make millions of dollars and have celebrity status in my opinion. What's wrong with him just getting a regular job like all other people?

Idk, that's wut I thought bout pacman jones and shit I didn't think he deserved a 2nd chance but vick I got a different point tho if pacman got a chance vick should get 1 but he needs 2 be careful u kno

If Favre had came to the vikings, I would have resigned my fanship from them. I was so glad when I heard he wasn't coming! Lol @ the tards who thought it would be good! You're not a true viking fan if you want favre to be on the team.

Lol 4real he should of retired last yr b4 the jets he's like 50yrs old man lol he just added on his int record but he also did add on his tds and yards and completions

yeah i sumwut agree!!! if tht was me or u tht went down 4 wut he did i doubt either of our jobs would give it back 2 us, like oh ur out of prison, here u go..lol..never gonna happin, i also believe everybody should get a 2cd chance. so idk im kinda torn on it, when i was listening 2 sports talk the other day they said after vick got off home arrest and was free, he went 2 his twitter and posted..."im back"...like wow u didt learn anything while u were down, nobody gives a fuck ur back, maybe if he wrote..."thank god im free, i vow 2 redeem myself and learn from my bitter past" maye id be on his side but im back??...like who the fuck are u? christ?? get the fuck outta here, u punk..lol

Quote Originally Posted by J9X
    Michael Vick does not deserve to make millions of dollars and have celebrity status in my opinion. What's wrong with him just getting a regular job like all other people?

I think people deserve second chances if their crimes are non-violent. The man killed and tortured animals and that's not okay in my book. I mean at least plaxico only shot himself lol. If I was convicted of animal cruelty I wouldn't expect to have the same job I had after I got out of prison. I understand that the man is in debt by a few million dollars but that is by his own bad choices he made in life.

yeah i could care less if he plays, but u no he will sumone will pick the cocky lil punk up, and hell go rite on about his bizz like nuthin ever happin, but peta and non vick supporters are gonna let him and the team he goes 2 have it..lol...hes a bitch i jus remeber how cocky and arragent he was when the shit came out and he was trying 2 lie...lol..hes a tru blue bitch ass.
    but he has hella talent and sum team will get him, but ur rite he probly in all honesty dosent deserve it, hes only sorry cuz he got caught, $131 millon dollars he lost over $5,000 dog fights, now thats a stupid ass..lol!!!