Thread: a lil prob i see

a lil prob i see

ok first off im a lil pissed with tech n9ne and LIQUID ASSASSIN, first the new liquid cd has been hyped for over 6-7 mounths the only way to stay up to date with him is myspace, second his new cd was to drop 3 days ago and i still dont see it in stores all so they hyped this song 7 days from sunday/7 ways from sunday with all the big names on it havnt seen that also why put out 2 cd's for 1 cd !!! maybe some people can shed some light on this big mystery

It seems to me that the album doesnt have any kind of distrabution deal behind it. Thats why its not in the stores and you have to buy it directly through them or whatever. Strange had never said they were helping with this release. I went a head and bought my shit through them cause this album is dope!!

that 7 ways from sunday song is on killa c's solo cd, la isnt even on it. I dont think they will have it in retail, well maybe here in mn but everyone else has to order it from dirtythugs.com

11:50-end the first video talks about the song

Quote Originally Posted by GRIP
    It seems to me that the album doesnt have any kind of distrabution deal behind it. Thats why its not in the stores and you have to buy it directly through them or whatever. Strange had never said they were helping with this release. I went a head and bought my shit through them cause this album is dope!!
    This is true. Liquid Assassin and Killa C are not signed to the distribution deal on Strange. Only Grave Plott as a group. Not them both solo.