Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: If you could give tech one beat...

If you could give tech one beat...

what would you pick for him to just kill it.

of course he kills any beat, but if you could give him one.

It can be rap rock whatever. mainstream or indie.

NAME IT!

I could think of something better if i really thought about it but i really think he would sound incredible on Eminem's tracks 3am or Stay Wide Awake. I think Stay Wide Awake sounds so much like Tech's flow anyway the track isn't really complete without him on a verse.

Pharoah Monch-Simon Says....damn...thatd be nasy

id say the thug luv beat, that bone and 2pac where on, ive always wanted 2 hear tech over that beat, he should of been on that song, tech, pac and bone??..oh man that would of been dope, so thats my pick, bone's thug luv beat!

I think he could also do the beautiful beat off em's album.

its good simple and sounds like something tech could flow with.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Martin
    I could think of something better if i really thought about it but i really think he would sound incredible on Eminem's tracks 3am or Stay Wide Awake. I think Stay Wide Awake sounds so much like Tech's flow anyway the track isn't really complete without him on a verse.

I would love to hear him on some DMX beats. examples Ruff Rydas Anthem, Party Up, X Gon Give it to ya, Whats My Name, Where The Hood At. Those beats are hard as fuck. I would love to hear Tech spit over those

Rock: "The Pot" by Tool...it would be sooo different and I've always loved the sound of that song, I think Tech would sound cool on it.

Rap: FlowMotion by Bone Thugs, he could of killllled it with them. - Also, he would sound crazy sick on "Real Motherfuckin G's" by Eazy E, he could start, stop, quick, slow, everything on it.

The game- put u on the game that's hella raw

Respect My Conglomerate, Turn It Up, Break Ya Neck, Ante Up, Hate Me Now, Made U Look

Rock Mudvayne-Dig, Under My Skin. System of A Down-Sugar. Korn Did My Time, Got Life, Coming Undone.
    Disturbed- Meaning of Life, Liberate. Rob Zombie- Dragula, Superbeast. Powerman 5000 when Worlds Collide, Bombshell. Coal Chamber- Loco. The Union Underground- South Texas Deathride. Machine Head- From This Day Limp Bizkit-Nookie, Break Stuff. Sevendust-Praise, face to face

Its to hard to chose one

If Limp Bizkit brings back there old syle I would love to hear Tech on a track. Plus he knows Lethal form La Coka Nostra so it could happen