Thread: Tech @ the 10th annual gathering of the juggalos

Tech @ the 10th annual gathering of the juggalos

That's right ninjas tech will be blow'n shit up again this year at the gathering of the juggalos.... Friday night just before lotus.... Be there show strange music all the love and props they desirve... I remember techs first gathering performance in 04.... He was still unknown by alot of ppl... Just off the wicked wonka tour with icp kmk and bone thugz...his set was fresh as fuck... You can see it on youtube... But none the less tech has grown termendously in the last 5 years and I just can't wait til all the other ninjas get to peep this freshness... And the juggalos return that same energy and love.... If you have never been to gathering or a tech show this would be one not to miss....see ya there.... More info @ juggalogathering.com
    NEEDLES
    Top-city juggalos
    Topeka ks

Senior Member LADY
    how much is a ticket to the gathering been wanting to go since i first heard about it way back in the day i have been to many tech shows and a bone thugz n harmony show here in az

$150 per person. Plus cash to get there, stay. Like food, water, needs, ect. Camping is free this year too.

Thats 2 bad tech is playing this bullshit show!!!!

dude why you gtta come in and hate....forreal.....ppl need to get over the fact that tech is down as fuck wit juggalos and icp and everything forreal...its getting old grow the fuck up

Quote Originally Posted by Ink bomb

Yeah its so terrible that Tech N9ne is gonna do a show infront of hundreds of his fans and is putting himself in a situation where he may be able to gain even more fans. Plus hes gunna get paid 4 the gig and is gonna make money of merch. Thats just so terrible, right??. What the fuck is Tech thinking???

Quote Originally Posted by joe smith...myspace.com/willyl89
    kinda agree. he should be headlining it at least..... i aint up for bein around the 2009 version of woodstock. its in the bottom of my state, too....... but i dont feel like bein around a shit load of drugged up fuckheads and rednecks n "juggalos"
    Nobody really "headlines." the Gathering, thats not really how it works. Its a 3 day event, with concerts being only a fraction of the activities and events available. And as for your immature little comment and assumptions about juggalos, could you be spewing any more pompus ignorance? Seriously?

dude forreal they invite ppl there down wit. who cares if vanilla ice is there?? fuck man. ice cubes gonna b there. BTNH has played. Three 6 Mafia has played. And Tech will keep playing. forreall stop the fucking hate keep it to yourself be a grown fucking man or watever you is

ya i could cuz ive seen the retards that go to tech n9ne shows. and imagine the amount of em that will be at this event that has icp and all them. it aint immature. and i aint immature. bet i got leaps and bounds on how to act compared to you. go ahead and run around like a crack head and listen to all that bs. the only good thing at that in my opinion is tech n9ne. FUCKING VANILLA ICE is going to be at it. wtf. they should get milli vanilli to be at it too.... at least the one dude thats still alive so that it can level out with stupidity. im all for good music but that shit thats gunna be bumpin outside of tech n9ne.... aint worth my money. and you're just another ruh-tard (from "The Hangover") thats into all that crap. hate me but thats okay. i got a life and get my money. dont live on this thing like some.... i check it to see if anything new is goin on, but not to the point of where im sleepin in front of the screen and pissin with a laptop in my other hand to stay updated on what people are saying. get out mayne. go do something. go be something. or just wank it in front of the screen every day cuz you're soooo badass. TECH N9NE.

Quote Originally Posted by LTB
    Yeah its so terrible that Tech N9ne is gonna do a show infront of hundreds of his fans and is putting himself in a situation where he may be able to gain even more fans. Plus hes gunna get paid 4 the gig and is gonna make money of merch. Thats just so terrible, right??. What the fuck is Tech thinking???

kinda agree. he should be headlining it at least..... i aint up for bein around the 2009 version of woodstock. its in the bottom of my state, too....... but i dont feel like bein around a shit load of drugged up fuckheads and rednecks n "juggalos"
    Nobody really "headlines." the Gathering, thats not really how it works. Its a 3 day event, with concerts being only a fraction of the activities and events available. And as for your immature little comment and assumptions about juggalos, could you be spewing any more pompus ignorance? Seriously?

SMH...

I wasn't hatin, I called it as I saw it and didn't take any lame irrelevent cheapshots @ you in attempt to break you down and make you feel "wrong" All i said is u made assumptions based on your own biasness.

And yeah, theres nothing more mature about saying how more mature you are than somebody. Your definatly "leaps and bounds" over my maturity level 4 sure.

W/e i aint here for fuckin e-beef. I'm done. If it makes you feel better, u win. Congrats.

ya i could cuz ive seen the retards that go to tech n9ne shows. and imagine the amount of em that will be at this event that has icp and all them. it aint immature. and i aint immature. bet i got leaps and bounds on how to act compared to you. go ahead and run around like a crack head and listen to all that bs. the only good thing at that in my opinion is tech n9ne. FUCKING VANILLA ICE is going to be at it. wtf. they should get milli vanilli to be at it too.... at least the one dude thats still alive so that it can level out with stupidity. im all for good music but that shit thats gunna be bumpin outside of tech n9ne.... aint worth my money. and you're just another ruh-tard (from "The Hangover") thats into all that crap. hate me but thats okay. i got a life and get my money. dont live on this thing like some.... i check it to see if anything new is goin on, but not to the point of where im sleepin in front of the screen and pissin with a laptop in my other hand to stay updated on what people are saying. get out mayne. go do something. go be something. or just wank it in front of the screen every day cuz you're soooo badass. TECH N9NE

and if youve seen the retards at tech shows...you must b one

Quote Originally Posted by SaInTwIcKeD
    dude forreal they invite ppl there down wit. who cares if vanilla ice is there?? fuck man. ice cubes gonna b there. BTNH has played. Three 6 Mafia has played. And Tech will keep playing. forreall stop the fucking hate keep it to yourself be a grown fucking man or watever you is

ya i could cuz ive seen the retards that go to tech n9ne shows. and imagine the amount of em that will be at this event that has icp and all them. it aint immature. and i aint immature. bet i got leaps and bounds on how to act compared to you. go ahead and run around like a crack head and listen to all that bs. the only good thing at that in my opinion is tech n9ne. FUCKING VANILLA ICE is going to be at it. wtf. they should get milli vanilli to be at it too.... at least the one dude thats still alive so that it can level out with stupidity. im all for good music but that shit thats gunna be bumpin outside of tech n9ne.... aint worth my money. and you're just another ruh-tard (from "The Hangover") thats into all that crap. hate me but thats okay. i got a life and get my money. dont live on this thing like some.... i check it to see if anything new is goin on, but not to the point of where im sleepin in front of the screen and pissin with a laptop in my other hand to stay updated on what people are saying. get out mayne. go do something. go be something. or just wank it in front of the screen every day cuz you're soooo badass. TECH N9NE.

Haha ya did I'm on my pillow kuz I was at home fuck u dude I ain't even at my house 90% of the time I ain't even got a computer

aaaaaahhhhh got me. im hurt. dont pull any muscles now when you go from the kitchen to your bedroom to the bathroom and back to the computer for the next 3 months. take it easy. wanna make sure you get to the next tech show. both of you. saint wicked got a picture of him on his pillow. damn. was it that straining to be outside or something? and i hope i can become as involved as ltb and have my say in over 1,000 discussions. thats alotta time in front of the computer screen. i gotta go get more money and live like a grownup so i can get tickets to the next tech n9ne tour. TECH N9NE.

and if youve seen the retards at tech shows...you must b one