Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Calling all gaming Juggalos...

Calling all gaming Juggalos...

Me along with a few juggalos just got done making a juggalo gaming site because the one all of us used to visit got shut down. The site we built has a non competitive gaming clan, Gaming & Psychopathic news, forums, a flash arcade, and more. If you're interested please sign up at http://www.shangrilagamers.com

bump

Thanks for the bump. lol.

its my job

i'll sign up
    even though you suck ass at GTA 4
    i mean come on?..who sucks at that game
    lol

How do I suck? lol

Yeh i'd join.. someone making flash juggalo flash games?

I remember my first day playing GTA4...Twas an interesting experience.

It was a FreeForAll, so you couldn't directly kill anyone, you'd have to blow up their cars..And finding some wheels around the airport is damn near impossible. So, I was riding around in one of those shitty lil baggage carriers like "YEA NIGGA" and saw a guy running around. Since the airport is fucking huge and has like, 20 cars, I pulled up next to him and started honking. After about a minute, his ass gets in, and I start driving to the edge where one of the ramps is, planning on going for a nice jump...

We're about 30 feet away when fucking bullets come raining down, I look behind me and see some crazy bitch in a chopper emptying clips into my lil baggage carrier. In a desperate effort to escape, I put the PEDAL TO THE METAL and went at MAX SPEED (45mph). We go flying over the ramp, but the chopper was obviously faster..As soon as we're at the peak of our jump, the chopper hits us from behind and unbalances, the shit goes veering off to the left and exploded on the side of a building. Obviously, we're both off our paths, so the baggage carrier lands in the middle of the fucking water and I was stuck with a 3 minute swim to the mainland.

Just thought I'd share that story.

Isnt that game great? experiences like those would have never been possible 20 years ago

Quote Originally Posted by Artemisn

It was a FreeForAll, so you couldn't directly kill anyone, you'd have to blow up their cars..And finding some wheels around the airport is damn near impossible. So, I was riding around in one of those shitty lil baggage carriers like "YEA NIGGA" and saw a guy running around. Since the airport is fucking huge and has like, 20 cars, I pulled up next to him and started honking. After about a minute, his ass gets in, and I start driving to the edge where one of the ramps is, planning on going for a nice jump...

We're about 30 feet away when fucking bullets come raining down, I look behind me and see some crazy bitch in a chopper emptying clips into my lil baggage carrier. In a desperate effort to escape, I put the PEDAL TO THE METAL and went at MAX SPEED (45mph). We go flying over the ramp, but the chopper was obviously faster..As soon as we're at the peak of our jump, the chopper hits us from behind and unbalances, the shit goes veering off to the left and exploded on the side of a building. Obviously, we're both off our paths, so the baggage carrier lands in the middle of the fucking water and I was stuck with a 3 minute swim to the mainland.

LMFAO!

Quote Originally Posted by Artemisn