Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Who is up there with Tech n9ne

Who is up there with Tech n9ne

i don't really know anybody else that has lyrics like him, or anyone who can spit so fast yet be so clear with his grammar. Who do yall think is really really good like Tech because i don't see anyone who is coming with never heard beats, and suck a grand flow like him so who is really up there?

There are people up there. But no one does it like Tech. Nobody puts all there energy and there hearts and soul into it like him. Plus no one shows there fans love like tech and no one is a more diverse and well rounded rapper like Tech. thats why he is my favorite and why I think he is the best. But Royce Da 5'9" and Crooked I are rappers I would definetly check out. Also check out Psycho Realm, Jedi Mind Tricks and La Coka Nostra. Cant forgot about Brotha Lynch Hung. That nigga just tears shit up and is Sick. Also Method Man and Redman, Ghostface Killa, Raekwon. there are people up there with him. U just have to search a bit. But to me no one does it quite like him.

alright thanks my nigga

Quote Originally Posted by Techfan
    There are people up there. But no one does it like Tech. Nobody puts all there energy and there hearts and soul into it like him. Plus no one shows there fans love like tech and no one is a more diverse and well rounded rapper like Tech. thats why he is my favorite and why I think he is the best. But Royce Da 5'9" and Crooked I are rappers I would definetly check out. Also check out Psycho Realm, Jedi Mind Tricks and La Coka Nostra. Cant forgot about Brotha Lynch Hung. That nigga just tears shit up and is Sick. Also Method Man and Redman, Ghostface Killa, Raekwon. there are people up there with him. U just have to search a bit. But to me no one does it quite like him.

damn i agreed w/ all of those artist you mentioned. But you forgot one of the best ever. Immortal Technique. Hes the only one that can keep up w/ Tech N9ne. Its a tie in my book between them. Diferent s from eachother. both hella good musik

Check out:

T-Rock

and

The Dayton Family

Not as good as Tech, but right there with him

I'd say Lupe Fiasco. He's got crazy metaphors nd shit in his lines. I know ur prolly lookin 4 someone more underground or more of a legend, but he's the first person that popped into my head. there's not a verse i've heard lupe ever do that i didn like.

I like brotha lych but he still aint like tech.

not to hate but some of immortal techniques verses don't make sense and are pointless but he is one of the greatest, anybody like hed pe? if you havent heard of them you should listen to wake up, killing time, and voices they are really good too.

Quote Originally Posted by The Chef
    damn i agreed w/ all of those artist you mentioned. But you forgot one of the best ever. Immortal Technique. Hes the only one that can keep up w/ Tech N9ne. Its a tie in my book between them. Diferent s from eachother. both hella good musik

The ppl I really like is Chamillionaire and The Game but they mite not flow fast but they got good ass punch lines especialy Chamillionaire

Hed PE is my shit man. Im going to the Hed to Head tour. The Dirtball is also really good to me. He has hella fast flow and spits some crazy shit. His Lyricism has also stepped up a lot.