Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 111

Thread: Damn theres not a lot that I would want from the strange music store.

  1. #1
    Senior Member Big Shot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    1,008

    Damn theres not a lot that I would want from the strange music store.

    with the exception of a few of the beanies and maybe a hat.

    I wish they would have better designs for at least the hoodies, t shirts and hats.

    and c'mon put up some watches already. lol. j/p.

    but it would be nice if they had more to choose from. I wish we could send em designs to use for stuff.

    god dammit I want some fly strange gear.

  2. #2
    i feel that. i would have bought some anyway if they had larges... i've never seen a shirt i wanted sold in a large
    and whatever happened to the money clips, jackets, leather, dickies, SM dog tags and shit like that? [aka all the shit i ordered with my killer pre-order that never showed up]

  3. #3
    Senior Member B.L.A.Z.E's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    861
    hell yeah...
    not much of a selection
    at least make the fucking sweaters a lot bigger..loll..i know Krizz kaliko cant fit into a got damn 3x after the sweater has been washed once or twice......geez...
    and where are the pants???

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Blaze
    at least make the fucking sweaters a lot bigger..loll..i know Krizz kaliko cant fit into a got damn 3x after the sweater has been washed once or twice......geez
    No kidding. He probably gets shirts custom made for himself. They need to get 5x and 4x shirts. That's the only reason I don't own any Strange shirts.

  5. #5
    Senior Member B.L.A.Z.E's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    861
    and you have a weight problem..lol

    Quote Originally Posted by Fofy
    Quote Originally Posted by Blaze
    at least make the fucking sweaters a lot bigger..loll..i know Krizz kaliko cant fit into a got damn 3x after the sweater has been washed once or twice......geez
    No kidding. He probably gets shirts custom made for himself. They need to get 5x and 4x shirts. That's the only reason I don't own any Strange shirts.

  6. #6
    hahahahahahaha... im sorry for laughing, but i was just reading all the posts and that was perfect. i almost could hear you saying it even tho it was just text lol

    Quote Originally Posted by Blaze
    and you have a weight problem..lol

    Quote Originally Posted by Fofy
    Quote Originally Posted by Blaze
    at least make the fucking sweaters a lot bigger..loll..i know Krizz kaliko cant fit into a got damn 3x after the sweater has been washed once or twice......geez
    No kidding. He probably gets shirts custom made for himself. They need to get 5x and 4x shirts. That's the only reason I don't own any Strange shirts.

  7. #7
    Senior Member B.L.A.Z.E's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    861
    Lol Its All good...God Made a Chubby chubster wit a mouth to Eat every talent a producer/rapper HOLDS!!MUHAAGHAHGAGAGAGA...afukafksmokeafeaf

    Quote Originally Posted by Z1mM3r
    hahahahahahaha... im sorry for laughing, but i was just reading all the posts and that was perfect. i almost could hear you saying it even tho it was just text lol

    Quote Originally Posted by Blaze
    and you have a weight problem..lol

    Quote Originally Posted by Fofy
    Quote Originally Posted by Blaze
    at least make the fucking sweaters a lot bigger..loll..i know Krizz kaliko cant fit into a got damn 3x after the sweater has been washed once or twice......geez
    No kidding. He probably gets shirts custom made for himself. They need to get 5x and 4x shirts. That's the only reason I don't own any Strange shirts.

  8. #8
    Senior Member b-rock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    1,092
    this T Shirt that I got is pretty sick.

    Black Strange Music Est. 2000 T-shirt.

  9. #9
    Senior Member B.L.A.Z.E's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    861
    Looks Badass?

    Quote Originally Posted by Techfan
    this T Shirt that I got is pretty sick.

    Black Strange Music Est. 2000 T-shirt.

  10. #10
    Senior Member mr64magic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    270
    if I do see what I want even though I have almost everything anyway. I just screen print and desgin my own.

Similar Threads

  1. Strange Music Store
    By Rusty in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 07-30-2013, 01:24 PM
  2. Strange Music Store
    By tjmarx in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-10-2011, 01:02 AM
  3. Strange Music Store
    By OG_ROB_C in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-11-2011, 02:21 PM
  4. Strange Music Store
    By Justin229 in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-27-2010, 03:38 AM
  5. STRANGE MUSIC STORE HELP!
    By shawn99 in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-23-2009, 11:44 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •