Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Yelawolf & Rittz "Slumerican Tour" Dates

Yelawolf & Rittz "Slumerican Tour" Dates

these two are not even close to good enough to be headlining a show let alone together!!! yela is an opener gig and ritz is what you see as everyone is let in like local talent!!! whoever pays to see this you must not like your money

You couldn't be more wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by omzig85

these two are not even close to good enough to be headlining a show let alone together!!! yela is an opener gig and ritz is what you see as everyone is let in like local talent!!! whoever pays to see this you must not like your money

i saw yelawolf like 2 years ago before he sold out with radioactive!!! he was ok nothing special you couldnt hear him clearly at all and from what ive heard so far of rittz he isnt anything special either just another whack white boy

Referring to Yelawolf as merely an opener as well as labeling Rittz whack is truly ignorant. I prepared a full body of text negating your foolish statements swiftly followed by an "/endrant" but then I realized that there's no point in lowering myself to your level. I also see no significance in pointing out the obvious in that they're both white, that's simply reverse racism.

Well your ignorant dude, I plan on making the 2 hour drive to Columbia, Mo to see these 2.

well yelawolf has lost all his talent since getting a deal he is like the white 50 cent first cd is awesome the rest are complete garbage

im not ignorant cause i have listened aswell as paid for concerts and cds from these guys and i dont like what i hear from yelawolf since signing to shady and i havent liked anything maybe 1 song from the ritz i think they suck balls. its an opinion not ignorance

Yes and if you respectfully stated that you're currently unimpressed with their newer work instead of stating your opinion as if it's absolute fact you probably wouldn't be labeled as such. It's not so much your musical preference, which is obviously subjective per person, it's the vibes you put off that dictates people's perception of you.

#RealShit

Quote Originally Posted by omzig85

im not ignorant cause i have listened aswell as paid for concerts and cds from these guys and i dont like what i hear from yelawolf since signing to shady and i havent liked anything maybe 1 song from the ritz i think they suck balls. its an opinion not ignorance

Nice he's heading back to Iowa City, last time he was scheduled to have a show there in the spring he had that emergency surgery or whatever it was the night before and had to cancel