Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: BEER PONG!!!

BEER PONG!!!

me and my buddies were lookin for some new ways to play.

we play pretty basic. 2 re-racks, eye to eye to start off, guys finger/girls blow, all that cap.

how do you play?

Same way nigga. In Washington at least

We usually play if you make the same cup you get balls back, if you bounce it and make it then thats 2 cups, if you make 2 in a row then you call heating up, and if you make the third in a row then you get a free shot. If you call a cup and make it then you get to shoot again, if you miss the cup and the ball comes back to your side without touching the ground you can shoot it behind your back. But yeah eye to eye to begin, guys always finger and girls always blow, theres a lot of different overtime rules too

yeah thats usually how we are. but if you're on fire, (3rd shot in a row made) we go shoot till you miss.

and I've never done it like before it hits ground. we just do whoever gets it gets it. gets kinda rough with that lol.

Quote Originally Posted by T Nik.
    We usually play if you make the same cup you get balls back, if you bounce it and make it then thats 2 cups, if you make 2 in a row then you call heating up, and if you make the third in a row then you get a free shot. If you call a cup and make it then you get to shoot again, if you miss the cup and the ball comes back to your side without touching the ground you can shoot it behind your back. But yeah eye to eye to begin, guys always finger and girls always blow, theres a lot of different overtime rules too

i dont feel like typing all of them. theres alot of little rules. ex. if you play satalites(when you throw the ball in the cup their drinking) the game is over. theres all sorts of bonuses like that you could do.

See that's why I don't play anymore. You kids ruined it with all your damn rules. If the ball goes in the cup you drink it, if it bounces in you drink two. You can swat a bounce but thats it. No grenades, air balls, on fire all that bull shit. I'm old school. Now I just play a game called drink beer and not look like a douche.

lol very nice dude.

I'm not gonna lie, i like the old school shit. I don't know who came up with these damn rules.

Quote Originally Posted by J9X
    See that's why I don't play anymore. You kids ruined it with all your damn rules. If the ball goes in the cup you drink it, if it bounces in you drink two. You can swat a bounce but thats it. No grenades, air balls, on fire all that bull shit. I'm old school. Now I just play a game called drink beer and not look like a douche.

Yall trippin haha.
    One cup drunk it... Both people make the shot SOMETIMES we play balls back.
    Bounce = 2 cups but you can swat em
    thats about it. Elbows behind the table. Staredown for first ball... Some motherfuckers I play play with distractions which to me looks homo sometimes... But dammit do females got them distractions on lock.
    A few people play with "Redemption"
    If you make one ball in the last cup but not the second. They shoot for you cups.. They both gotta keep making it to win, if they miss one of em they lose..But if you shoot 2 in there last cup NO REDEMPTION I dont like that way.

Oh and I HATE when you beat someones ass bad at there crib and they pull some magic rule out there ass and say HOUSE RULES HOUSE RULES... Fuck that shit I murdered you

another whack rule we played one time was, we added like 2 rows to the pyramid and if you hit 2 balls in the same cup on the same turn... they gotta drink that cup, and all touching it.. game was over fast
    Quote Originally Posted by T Nik.

guys finger? girls blow? wtf is that shit?

like when the ball spins in the cup, guys can try to finger it out before it stops spinning around and girls blow it out.

Quote Originally Posted by Cloud
    guys finger? girls blow? wtf is that shit?