Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: i wanna know what the numbers are for all strange music artist and cds out

i wanna know what the numbers are for all strange music artist and cds out

i know this is gonna be annoying but i really want to know what each artist has sold including all their cds i want the numbers to see what they sell

are you hating on icp?

I probably wouldnt fuck with him, apparently hes "Las Vegas Street Team Manager"

Quote Originally Posted by twizzy
    put that w down you dumb juggalo

LMMFAO

yeah, what a douchebag

Quote Originally Posted by jake921660
    I probably wouldnt fuck with him, apparently hes "Las Vegas Street Team Manager"

wow you guys are losers you really have nothing better to do then try and be hard on the internet???? im sure you guys are makin tech proud dissin on the people that made him as big as he is today.

then you must not know anything about tech n9ne cause if he didnt care about the juggalos he wouldnt be at the gathing so how about you guys find somthing better to do then come on to techs site and try and start shit with people out of no where

you said i was on his dick and no you dont know more about tech then i do and i dont care if you met him with a group of other people and you got to ask him a question and he said he doesnt care he was prob talking about your retarted question. either way people need to not hate on icp or its fans because they made tech as large as he is not saying we influencecd his skills we just bought all his cds and made him big now im dont talking to all you 11-teen kids on here stop replying. and as for 7 no no one found an answer yet cause theyd rather just waste time. im done responding to this board

WHY are yall arguing bout this shit??? yall sounds like some hardcore nutriders....IVE KNOWN TECH LONGER THEN YOU....YA WELL I KNOW MORE BOUT HIM SO FUCK YOU!....lol ok then. yall need to calm the fuck down. we all listen to his music and really thats all that matters. dude had a simple question and yall just started talkin shit kuz hes a juggalo. how fuckin stupd. i bet none of you actually trully know tech as a real friend so stfu for real who gives a fuck if youve met him once or if you surf the web looking for his complete bio so you can know more bout him then everyone else. i know everything he tells me in the music. and thats all i need to know. i know him as good as i know his music. and thats all that matters