Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Twista's "Category F5" thoughts.

Twista's "Category F5" thoughts.

I was disappointed in the album. The only tracks I was really feelin were Misunderstood and Problems. And Problems wasn't even on the CD. There were a few others I listen to, but really I only like 1 track from the actual cd. Thats disappointing because Twista is my second favorite rapper. Jump Off and Talk to Me were really the only other tracks I listen to. Anybody else feel like he should have done better with this album? Sounded very bland and mainstream to me.

idk i thought R Kelly on yellow light was pretty good.......personaly i think each year twista goes more downhill

no not really i don't want him in bone thugs either they're better make him a test where he has to spit 5 verse's from each one so he can get in so then from those verse's he'll know whats up

Yeah, that track wasn't too bad. But definitely not anything like his older stuff. He's going away from those hard, dark beats, and doin the mainstream soundin stuff. He comes hard on collabs, but his own tracks he is lacking.

Quote Originally Posted by rogerd1127
    idk i thought R Kelly on yellow light was pretty good.......personaly i think each year twista goes more downhill

lol Down hill but Mainstreams UP lol xD!
    but thats so true rogerd1127

im noticing a lot of artists going downhill after their first albums......wayne, kanye, twista, 50, game, the new ice cube not the old NWA ice cube.

Ice Cube's shit is always fresh plus he's retired

im noticing a lot of artists going downhill after their first albums......wayne, kanye, twista, 50, game, the new ice cube not the old NWA ice cube.

Oxymoron

dumbass who doesnt know a thing about twista also a childish idiot who likes startin internet beef and the main reason most stay away from this site and only talk on real sites with down to earth people like the batt kave.

Quote Originally Posted by Xenobiology
    Oxymoron

They are all forced to conform to the mainstream sound, so that they can get radio play and appeal to the teens and tweens. Independent artists are the only people able to make their own music, and have it sound however they want. I'm sure most of those artists still have good music in their veins, but they don't have the freedom to put it out there.