Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 09 IS THA YEAR OF THA N.O. SAINTS

09 IS THA YEAR OF THA N.O. SAINTS

THATS RIGHT DONT HATE WE WINNIN IT THIS YEAR! ITS GONNA BE A BLACK N GOLD SUPERBOWL BETWEEN THA STEELERS AND SAINTS WIT DA SAINTS TAKIN IT!!!!!!!!!

lol....im sorry i have 2 laugh!!...i think my cardinals are gonna have a big say in who does what in the nfc!! were no longer the joke in the nfl!!...were goin back 2 the bowl! nobody can match our offense, and our d is sick!!...saints will be lucky 2 be a wild card team!!..they got sum weapons, but not what it takes 2 run shit!! 09 is the yeah 4 the cardinals, 2 get back 2 the bowl, and win that bitch this time.....go az cardinals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ha funny, im sorry my brothas, but is gonna be APAD (Adrian Peterson All Day!) Best RB in the leage, along w/ Brett Favre? Bernard Berrian? The williams brothers? too much for any one! Vikings 1st superbowl victory (=. Feb.2010, Vikings Champs!

u do have that goin 4 u, adrian peterson is by far the best rb in the nfl, and it really pisses me off cuz the cards could of drafted him and passed!!! and dudes fuckin sick, cards dropped the ball in that draft 4 sure, fuck if we had ap we would be the best! and farve??/..lol...u kiddin me? he's washed up!

Dallas Cowboys are about to get their 6th ring this year.

HEY I GOT LOVE FOR THE CARDINALS BUT IF THEY CAN DO IT I KNOW WE CAN. SORRY BUT WHO HAS THE NUMBER 1 OFFENSE YEAH DA SAINTS! L.F. AND A.Q. AINT GOT SHIT ON COLSTON, BUSH, SHOCKEY, MOORE, MEACHEM, HENDERSON. ARRINGTON, P.THOMAS, B.MILLER THA LIST GOES ON UNSTOPPABLE!!!!!!!! 09 AND NUMBER 9 DREW BREES ITS ALL IN OUR CONTROL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WISH WE WOULD HAVE DRAFTED RODGERS-CROMARTIE WE COULD REALLY USE HIM!!!!!!!!!

PLUS A WILD CARD TEAM FROM THA SOUTH IS BETTER THAN ANY DIVISION WINNER FROM THA WEST LOL!!!!!

Chiefs all day baby....i wish. Just wait, were getting better

the cards r gonna be tough 4 sure now with a running game with beanie wells but gotta go with my favorite team tampa bay yea yea aint gonna happen but we can hope right

oh and fuck the saints cant stand them