Thread: Let me tell you all this!!!

Let me tell you all this!!!

You all are in for one hell of a treat! I got some sick mother flippin' tracks coming together right now.

To all of you that gave me beats to spit on Thank you from the bottom of my heart but most of them will have to wait for a little while due to the fact I'm workin' on a lot of things right now but when I get a chance I promise to get them done and It WONT let you down.

For the people showin me love and support, if I ever make it far in this game we call Hip Hop I will remember every dude/chick that show'd me love on here and a friendship with me never dies because I never change.

Keep checkin in because I'm gonna give you all some good shit to listen to and that's a promise!

KYZER!!!

Future is bright as hell man and I couldn't be happier for you...long way from that Shadows song haha your my nig!

U already know im waitin 4 these track man....that fukin be right bak remix was hot shit

can't wait homie. your shit is always fresh soundin.

Defent homie your gonna make it to the top and ill support you FULLY and when your cd comes out im defentlly buyin a copy

what kind of beats do you prefer to spit on?

hip hop haha... Like heavy shit. Idk how I would explain. You'll be able tell what my favorite is from my album. Like that Be Right Back was totally my type of music that's why I had to do that verse and the "Genius" beat on that album is the type of beats I love. some more examples are "Ghetto Love" and "Sorry And Shit" stuff like that. But nothing soft. I hate R&B and soft type of music

Quote Originally Posted by johnny
    what kind of beats do you prefer to spit on?