Thread: Do you think that if you were in my position, you would have skipped the Hostile Takeover Tour 2012?

Do you think that if you were in my position, you would have skipped the Hostile Takeover Tour 2012?

I'm 15 and have never been to a concert before. I am a huge fan of Tech N9NE and Strange Music and I want one of Tech's shows to be the first I go to. I live about 40 minutes away from the venue Strange was performing at and the show started at 9:00 PM and ended at 1:00 AM. I discovered Tech goes on last to perform to close out the shows and thought about not going. I would only have been able to stay until 11:00 PM. Next year, I'll be able to drive myself to Tech's concert and would be able to stay until the end and go to the VIP Meet and Greet thing. My questions to you are: Do you think that the first concert you go to is a big deal? And do you think you would have done the same thing?

Also: If you went to the show at Masquerade in Atlanta,GA on 6/23/2012, what did you think of it?

My first concert in Sacramento when i was 15 (2 years ago) I saw tech enter and then we immediately left because it was too hot for my older brother in the small ass venue. I then went to a concert in Reno for the next tour which was Strange Days. I went general admission and despite this i loved the concert. I also went general admission for the All 6's and 7's tour and of course it was amazing. On these last 2 tours I have gone VIP and it is worth it for sure. You did miss Tech but just wait next tour and go VIP its a much better experience.

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Nick bowen

My first concert in Sacramento when i was 15 (2 years ago) I saw tech enter and then we immediately left because it was too hot for my older brother in the small ass venue. I then went to a concert in Reno for the next tour which was Strange Days. I went general admission and despite this i loved the concert. I also went general admission for the All 6's and 7's tour and of course it was amazing. On these last 2 tours I have gone VIP and it is worth it for sure. You did miss Tech but just wait next tour and go VIP its a much better experience.

The first time....is a big deal! no, i would NOT do the same thang! I would want to be totally straight. not even that mayday song or a beer haha! so the meet would be for real. humble peeps. yes....VIP

Yeah be careful your first time, it might not be what you expect in terms of the experience but it's a lot of fun regardless usually.

if you missed this, i hope mayday is at the one you go to. if the next one doesn't have mayday, make sure you catch a mayday show sometime. dope live show.