Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tech N9ne with Corey Taylor and Serj for new album?

Tech N9ne with Corey Taylor and Serj for new album?

I read somewhere that Tech would like 2 collaborate with Corey Taylor from Slipknot and Serj from System Of A Down now Tech he can pull off da rock shit unlike Lil Wayne seems a lil weak examples like Little Pills & Far Away along with Krizz Kaliko who oh man is multi-talented now ima guy who loves hip hop & rock n whenever they mix that together i just eat it up anyone who likes rock tell me who you wished he collaborated with in the rock genre that you think he would've fit nicely with I'd think linkin park most part

man fucking more hed pe and tech would be a blessing. maybe even korn, he would definately pull off the system of a down, and slipknot shit tho, i've not really heard any linkin park in a while but my friend up the street seems to think they are good

If true, that would be awesome, Besides Strange music im not a big hip hop fan of today, However i love to Rock an mixin Tech with those guys would create somethin out of this world.

You should look into Critical Bill, that rap/rock group Tech had on the Strange Music Library. Their shit is REALLY good.

And yea, Tech has been saying he wants to collaborate with soad for a while. Would be dope, methinks.

Far Away isn't a rock song xD you mean I Am Everything right?

Tech N9ne, Krizz Kaliko, & Mike Shinoda from Linkin Park with a verse each. Kali and Chester from Linkin Park on the chorus. That would be my favorite song. lol.

I saw them live on the Everready tour. They're were pretty sick. Had the crowd going nuts. Especially when they randomly covered House Of Pain's Jump Around. lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Artemisn
    You should look into Critical Bill, that rap/rock group Tech had on the Strange Music Library. Their shit is REALLY good.

And yea, Tech has been saying he wants to collaborate with soad for a while. Would be dope, methinks.

that would b the shit. mike straight rips ne track he's on. i'm sure u've already heard it, but the shit lp did w busta, we made it, was amazin. plus chester nd krizz on a chorus would b incredible. chester can pull off a hip hop chorus, he did one w young buck

Quote Originally Posted by Fofy
    Tech N9ne, Krizz Kaliko, & Mike Shinoda from Linkin Park with a verse each. Kali and Chester from Linkin Park on the chorus. That would be my favorite song. lol.

I guess u can say dat but far away had krizz kaliko using dat rock voice he did with little pills 2 me dat's kabosh shit

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke
    Far Away isn't a rock song xD you mean I Am Everything right?

the only critical bill ive heard was on the mlk tour and they were kinda lame (could have been because it was the last stop on the tour and because it was live, im not tryin to hate)... like, one or two minute songs and a lot of bullshit yelling w/e they could think of to get the crowd loud because nobody was moving.

"fuck the government!! fuck bush!! fuck oil prices!! fuck technology!!! fuck tech n9ne!!!...oh, shit, i mean.. not yet anyway"

Quote Originally Posted by Artemisn