Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: just picked up the psychumentary....highly disappointing.

just picked up the psychumentary....highly disappointing.

i get it thinking it would be like a documentary with many interviews about the rise of the n9ne and all it is is seeing a day in his life. i enjoyed some of it but i expected more live footage, more back stage jokes, but whatever, ill just wait till strictly strange comes out. whatd you guys think?

one year later..

i was pretty dissapointed too, i enjoyed wat they did have but feel like there wasnt enough on there. it was a really slim offering

i liked it.....thought it was interesting....cant wait till then next one

Considering T9X is "a documentary with many interviews about the rise of the n9ne." Making another one would be redundant with much of the same information. And, someone correct me if im wrong, im pretty sure this DVD pushed with a phrase somewhere along the lines of "This DVD is a day in the life of tech n9ne."

But yeah, I do agree to an extent. I was kinda let down too. The DVD was boring.

yep, thats a dvd u can only watch once, altho t9x u can watch many times, but yeah tht dvd got boring in sum areas, when friends come over and they havent seen it yet, well we never make it threw, im usually the one that gets bored with it

and i really dont care 4 kmk's one bit so the one live song they had on there wasnt 4 me....i really wonder sumtimes wut tech see's in them??..lol....2 me there trash, and jus horrible, never liked it never will, it sux when they do shows 2gether, compared 2 the murs or wall, and strictly strange, when kmk is around i only can watch tech i cant even watch them dudes live, but the other artist i like and enjoy watching....bottom line, 2 much kmk's they suck! sorry n shit!

I call them KKK lol, but yea horrible. I actually haven't even seen the psyc yet. I'm sure T9X is better. Strictly Strange i'm lookin forward to.

Quote Originally Posted by mizeryluvkompany
    yep, thats a dvd u can only watch once, altho t9x u can watch many times, but yeah tht dvd got boring in sum areas, when friends come over and they havent seen it yet, well we never make it threw, im usually the one that gets bored with it

and i really dont care 4 kmk's one bit so the one live song they had on there wasnt 4 me....i really wonder sumtimes wut tech see's in them??..lol....2 me there trash, and jus horrible, never liked it never will, it sux when they do shows 2gether, compared 2 the murs or wall, and strictly strange, when kmk is around i only can watch tech i cant even watch them dudes live, but the other artist i like and enjoy watching....bottom line, 2 much kmk's they suck! sorry n shit!

I just bought Psychumentary recently and I feel a little let down. I mean come on we could of seen hime in the studio, gettin ready for a show, checkin out his bus. I mean why did they have to get him on a down day... and where the fuck were the videos. at least bout to bubble and city to city. fuck. lol.

I doubt I'll ever even buy it. I saw it and was not impressed.

Maybe the vids will be on Strictly

Quote Originally Posted by Big $hot
    I just bought Psychumentary recently and I feel a little let down. I mean come on we could of seen hime in the studio, gettin ready for a show, checkin out his bus. I mean why did they have to get him on a down day... and where the fuck were the videos. at least bout to bubble and city to city. fuck. lol.