Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Great new Strange Music merch idea.

Great new Strange Music merch idea.

This will be strictly for the ladies. I am thinking a calender, you know like the type guys get with all the chicks in bikinis and such. But instead of chicks in bikinis it would be everyone on Strange (Trav included) posing for separate months. The chicks would buy the shit out if it and you could make it reasonably priced at like 8 dollars.

p.s.

Travis,

If you decide to do this I get a cut of 25% of the profit.

Well, why would this be strictly for the ladies? Are you talking about putting everyone on Strange in seductive poses? If that's the case keep it ladies. But if it's just Trav and the artists doing any pose, like for example in a magazine, then why can't guys have it too?

Anyway, I don't think Trav will give you a whole 25%, bro.

But other than that stuff, it's a good idea.

I would like to have a Strange Music license plate frame. I would definitely buy that if they ever do put that in the store.

Well originally I thought just for the ladies because ladies love that kinda shit. But I guess a calender for everybody would be cool too. I just thought it would be cool for the ladies to have something specifically for them other than thongs and t shirts. Not to mention how funny it would be if it were in seductive poses. And yea 25% is high, but its not like this will actually happen.

I'd like to have Strange Music ANYTHING come to think of it. They could make a fucking shower head and I'd buy that shit.

Quote Originally Posted by ReplayMusic24/7

I would like to have a Strange Music license plate frame. I would definitely buy that if they ever do put that in the store.

lol why not.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin

I'd like to have Strange Music ANYTHING come to think of it. They could make a fucking shower head and I'd buy that shit.

Haha, yeah good point. But what a great combination! Just kidding. Anyway, if Strange is up for posing seductively for the ladies I think that would be funny. And hey, don't get all down, people from Strange read these kind of threads.

Quote Originally Posted by Matstradamus420

Well originally I thought just for the ladies because ladies love that kinda shit. But I guess a calender for everybody would be cool too. I just thought it would be cool for the ladies to have something specifically for them other than thongs and t shirts. Not to mention how funny it would be if it were in seductive poses. And yea 25% is high, but its not like this will actually happen.

lmao that's hilarious. I would buy it too.

I love this idea

Haha, thanks. I'm thinking they could make a lot of money with the little stuff. Like mouse pads or shot glasses. You know, little souvenir stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Jason F

lmao that's hilarious. I would buy it too.