Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: "himmi hyme" a racial slur?

"himmi hyme" a racial slur?

so my friend was wearing a stevie stone shirt to school one time, and it said himmi hyme on it.

he got stopped in the halls by like a holocaust teacher and told him to go home and change his shirt because it was a racial slur. He refused at first and agreed when he threatened to suspend him.

he didn't say to what race of people it was offensive to.

has anyone else heard any type of truth behind this? i'm sure stevie stone doesn't going around yelling a racial slur on half his tracks lol. but i'm just wondering if there is any grain of truth behind it maybe being connected to a slur? or does that teacher just not like stevie stone? lol

i asked Stone himself and he said it means it ALL GOOD, or if u agree with what he is saying and he says himmi then u would respond by sayin hyme its more like a noun thats from Stones mouth himself..... so that teacher must not have looked it up to get the true definition HIMMI!!!!!!

ik all of that. that is stevie stone's definition though.

it's possible that one or both of those words have an alternate definition, or it's also possible that the teacher was a dumbass. just wondering if anyone else has ever heard something similar.

Quote Originally Posted by Kadillac

i asked Stone himself and he said it means it ALL GOOD, or if u agree with what he is saying and he says himmi then u would respond by sayin hyme its more like a noun thats from Stones mouth himself..... so that teacher must not have looked it up to get the true definition HIMMI!!!!!!

i think the teacher doesn't like Stevie, lol.

"Hymie" is a racial slur towards Jewish people. Not the same word, but I can understand some confusion.

lolololol. If dude got suspended for it that teacher should be stood down.

Quote Originally Posted by King Rasta

"Hymie" is a racial slur towards Jewish people. Not the same word, but I can understand some confusion.

I wore a RIP t-shirt the day after one of my boys died in a car crash in 11th grade. Security told me I had to change or go home. I kept that shit on and the principal later pulled me out of to apologize. Either way...FUCK THAT SHIT. Wear what you want and deal with the consequences. I don't wear clothes to offend people...but don't let anyone ever stop you from being you.

hmm i could see the connection. if that is it though, the teacher was for sure out of line.

Yep lol. I hate when people bow down to stupid situations like that. The only time I was told to take something off at College was when I wore a balaclava LOL

Quote Originally Posted by The Crazy Englishman!

If a teacher told me that, Id let em suspend me. You get free time off school and that teacher gets in shit when you get the chance to explain yourself and show its just about music. I see no negatives in that situation haha.

The teachers probably a jew lol

Quote Originally Posted by matt meyer

hmm i could see the connection. if that is it though, the teacher was for sure out of line.