Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Dayton Family is makin a come back

The Dayton Family is makin a come back

What up fam? If you did not know already the dayton family is going to be at the Gathering this year and will be doing more shows after the gathering. Look up the dayton family / the gathering.

Yesssss! I hope they tour a lot, there was rumors of an album dropping back in June but that fell through so I'm hoping they're working on it?
    I have every album they've put out, really good group, makes Bone Thugs look like britney spears.

Good lookin' out homie. Dayton Family is one of the greatest

i know man they are raw as fuck. Tech told me he wanted to do a song with Bootleg but has not talked to him yet. im hopein they see him at the gathering and hook that shit up. they are two of my all time fav rappers.

Tech and Bootleg would be murder!! Shoestring is badass too.
    Dayton Family is real life thugs, killers, drug dealers first, rappers second, haha.
    They're so intense and bring energy every song it would be a shame to never hear them collab with N9ne.

The shit they did with The Game on his album "G.A.M.E." is awesome if you havn't heard it check it our for sure.
    Money Over Bitches!

Quote Originally Posted by Nina katrina
    i know man they are raw as fuck. Tech told me he wanted to do a song with Bootleg but has not talked to him yet. im hopein they see him at the gathering and hook that shit up. they are two of my all time fav rappers.

What are some of their best songs?

no..... crackheads first then the rest

but good shit i still bump FBI all the time
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephen
    Dayton Family is real life thugs, killers, drug dealers first, rappers second, haha.
    They're so intense and bring energy every song it would be a shame to never hear them collab with N9ne.

The shit they did with The Game on his album "G.A.M.E." is awesome if you havn't heard it check it our for sure.
    Money Over Bitches!

Haha yeah man, sad they cant stay free. But they have a realness that a lot of rap lacks these days.

Quote Originally Posted by CaStiK61
    no..... crackheads first then the rest

but good shit i still bump FBI all the time

Quote Originally Posted by Stephen

Money Over Bitches!

some of my fav songs to jam out to are Chevys, murder on my block, do you remember, feds, shadows, body bags off of PDM, and the song they did with Twiztid not sure of the name. they got a ton of good songs. they have a lot of cds out solo and together. i have 7 but i know they def got more.

Blood Bath that shit is so fuckin rough and Raw. Down on Dayton theres going to be a fuckin Blood Bath