Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: TWIZTID ICP LUV!!!

TWIZTID ICP LUV!!!

shit i figure sense theres so much hatin on the wicked shit

IMMA SHOW SOME LUVVV!!!!

TO ANYONE WHO WANTS TO SHOW SOME JUGGALO LOVE POST SOMTHIN FUNNY OR STUPID OR AWESOME OR RETARTED AND SEE HOW MANY OF THEM HATE ON IT!!!!

and lets it build the juggalos LUVVV with there hate

PROPS TO BLAZE YA HEAD HOMIE, BOONDOX, ABK, AXE MURDER BOYZ, HAYSTACK, TWIZTID, ICP, TWIZTID NORM AND ANYONE ELSE DOWN WIT PSYCHOPATHIC! AND I AINT GOT NUTHIN TO SAY TO HATERS ILL DEAL WIT THEM WHEN I SEE EM N PERSON! JUGGALO LUVV 4 LIFE!!!!

word let em hate they cant stop all of the mad juggalo love MMFWCL

Senior Member LADY
    AHH IM HOME DONT SEE THREADS LIKE THIS ANYMORE JUST WANTED TO SAY IM ALWAYS DOWN FOR
    DA CLOWN ICP 4 LIFE

Ay there's a really cool website where everyone who likes Juggalo music can discuss and post somthing "funny or stupid or awesome or RETARDED" and not bother anyone else. sick right? here's the link check it out!!!

http://www.insaneclownposse.com/

thats ok. I'm cool

d ( " " ) b

Actually you can't post on that site so you solved nothing. It was a good attempt. How come someone who doesn't like the off-topic artist always has to come and say something along the lines of "This is www.therealtechn9ne.com not www.thereal(instert artist here).com" or "Go to (said artist's site)"? Why can't they just see that it's about something they don't like and just leave it alone?

Quote Originally Posted by Gofer
    Ay there's a really cool website where everyone who likes Juggalo music can discuss and post somthing "funny or stupid or awesome or RETARDED" and not bother anyone else. sick right? here's the link check it out!!!

Because its a constant occurrence that is annoying. It feels like spamming/advertisement to be honest. I get the message from this forum that Juggalos like to piss people off and start shit for the fuck of it on another artists forums. You guys shouldn't be surprised that so many people don't like you guys, you bring it upon yourself

Quote Originally Posted by Fofy
    Actually you can't post on that site so you solved nothing. It was a good attempt. How come someone who doesn't like the off-topic artist always has to come and say something along the lines of "This is www.therealtechn9ne.com not www.thereal(instert artist here).com" or "Go to (said artist's site)"? Why can't they just see that it's about something they don't like and just leave it alone?

Quote Originally Posted by Gofer

Well most of the time a juggalo post is on here it's someone bitching about them not the other way around. I agree that a lot of juggalos are stupid but going on an open message board that obviously isn't only used for tech n9ne talk and bitching about it doesn't solve anything. I don't mean to sound hostile if I do.