Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: BUTT NAKED FUN

BUTT NAKED FUN

Should be the next video for Kali,i can see that shit on 106 & Park ,its hella Catchy ...lol
    What yall think?

no never never ever ! i would say he should do a vid for getcha life right or so high dat would be dope trust me

I feel u , but it wouldnt get that much rotation cause everybody wants that main stream shit,Butt Naked Fun sounds like some Jammie Fox shit ,it would get him more exposure in my opinion, "Get Off" would be a good choice too.

Quote Originally Posted by VicaVersa
    no never never ever ! i would say he should do a vid for getcha life right or so high dat would be dope trust me

Hell yea butt naked fun that would b tite 2 the guy that said no shit look wut vids r out now birthday sex wtf and sum other vids like that but that would b dope and also happy birthday that would b hella raw

Thats probably my least favorite on the whole album. I would be very disapointed to see that on BET. I would much rather see Get Off, or So High. So High would be amazing, cuz that would showcase Strange Music to the fullest.

wrong

Quote Originally Posted by Hillmire
    Thats probably my least favorite on the whole album. I would be very disapointed to see that on BET. I would much rather see Get Off, or So High. So High would be amazing, cuz that would showcase Strange Music to the fullest.

Again, if you think I am wrong, explain why. I don't really understand why you continue even saying anything in this forum, 90% of anything you say is completely unrelated to anything, the other 10% is defending yourself, and bashing other peoples opinions for no apparent reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke
    wrong

My votes for Doe Doe, But I could go for butt naked fun.

too late its on the radio lol unless they just played it on the station to just play it lol

well I doubt So High would explain the whole aspect of strange. one because they'res alot more then one way to show strange and two its like "In The Air 2" lol

Again, if you think I am wrong, explain why. I don't really understand why you continue even saying anything in this forum, 90% of anything you say is completely unrelated to anything, the other 10% is defending yourself, and bashing other peoples opinions for no apparent reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke
    wrong