Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17

Thread: BUTT NAKED FUN

  1. #1
    Senior Member Celeon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    128

    BUTT NAKED FUN

    Should be the next video for Kali,i can see that shit on 106 & Park ,its hella Catchy ...lol
    What yall think?

  2. #2
    Senior Member VicaVersa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    293
    no never never ever ! i would say he should do a vid for getcha life right or so high dat would be dope trust me

  3. #3
    Senior Member Celeon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    128
    I feel u , but it wouldnt get that much rotation cause everybody wants that main stream shit,Butt Naked Fun sounds like some Jammie Fox shit ,it would get him more exposure in my opinion, "Get Off" would be a good choice too.

    Quote Originally Posted by VicaVersa
    no never never ever ! i would say he should do a vid for getcha life right or so high dat would be dope trust me

  4. #4
    Senior Member Big Pidge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    1,560
    Hell yea butt naked fun that would b tite 2 the guy that said no shit look wut vids r out now birthday sex wtf and sum other vids like that but that would b dope and also happy birthday that would b hella raw

  5. #5
    Thats probably my least favorite on the whole album. I would be very disapointed to see that on BET. I would much rather see Get Off, or So High. So High would be amazing, cuz that would showcase Strange Music to the fullest.

  6. #6
    Senior Member Smoke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    1,805
    wrong

    Quote Originally Posted by Hillmire
    Thats probably my least favorite on the whole album. I would be very disapointed to see that on BET. I would much rather see Get Off, or So High. So High would be amazing, cuz that would showcase Strange Music to the fullest.

  7. #7
    Again, if you think I am wrong, explain why. I don't really understand why you continue even saying anything in this forum, 90% of anything you say is completely unrelated to anything, the other 10% is defending yourself, and bashing other peoples opinions for no apparent reason.

    Quote Originally Posted by Smoke
    wrong


    Quote Originally Posted by Hillmire
    Thats probably my least favorite on the whole album. I would be very disapointed to see that on BET. I would much rather see Get Off, or So High. So High would be amazing, cuz that would showcase Strange Music to the fullest.

  8. #8
    Senior Member Klean Klay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    345
    My votes for Doe Doe, But I could go for butt naked fun.

  9. #9
    Senior Member RainDollaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    4,305
    too late its on the radio lol unless they just played it on the station to just play it lol

  10. #10
    Senior Member Smoke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    1,805
    well I doubt So High would explain the whole aspect of strange. one because they'res alot more then one way to show strange and two its like "In The Air 2" lol

    Quote Originally Posted by Hillmire
    Again, if you think I am wrong, explain why. I don't really understand why you continue even saying anything in this forum, 90% of anything you say is completely unrelated to anything, the other 10% is defending yourself, and bashing other peoples opinions for no apparent reason.

    Quote Originally Posted by Smoke
    wrong

    Quote Originally Posted by Hillmire
    Thats probably my least favorite on the whole album. I would be very disapointed to see that on BET. I would much rather see Get Off, or So High. So High would be amazing, cuz that would showcase Strange Music to the fullest.

Similar Threads

  1. Naked
    By LeviHarding in forum Albums,Collabos and Tracks
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-05-2010, 08:10 AM
  2. Get Kutt & Naked Singles
    By NNUTTHOWZE541 in forum News
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 05-18-2010, 08:53 AM
  3. does anybody know what happened to naked and o.g . video?
    By markprato in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 05-02-2010, 03:15 AM
  4. butt naked fun radio
    By BIGBOI9 in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-06-2009, 07:57 PM
  5. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-28-2009, 12:17 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •