Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: What happened to the site?

  1. #1

    What happened to the site?

    How come the domain (www.therealtechn9ne.com) isn't working and I have to type "www.therealtechn9ne.ning.com" to get here?

    Is there plans to close this site?

    Has Tech and staff finally had enough of most of the bullshit on this board?

    What's the official word?

  2. #2
    i've been having trouble getting on here the past day or two. i typed therealtechn9ne.com tonight though, so that means strange still owns and pays for the domain name. i think ning shit is free and now they require their users to have the .ning.com on there for recognition; kind of like advertising for ning? cuz obviously this entire site is running off of a basic (lame) template created by ning

  3. #3
    Senior Member Kyzer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    453
    No Joke... I have to go to my email and click the link to get on. It's not been working in forever. It's getting annoying

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    318
    Its got nothing to do with Tech having enough of this bullshit. SMH.

  5. #5
    Senior Member TwiztidNorm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    672
    first of all....

    i doubt they would close the site, nobody in the staff probably cares about the crap that some 14 or 18 year olds are bitchin about and makin shit up!

    second of all

    how the fuck can you get an official word from anyone off this site? its usually so bullshit and like i said its usually some dumb ass makin shit up

    third of all

    i agree with you on the site, i have not been able to get on in a few days, this is the first time ive been able to just click on it and have it show up, but if i dont get on i dont care that much so it wasnt a big deal to me.
    i know theres some HARDCORE douche bags out there that probably lost there minds without the site

  6. #6
    99 % of the stuff I post is official

    Quote Originally Posted by Twiztid Norm
    first of all....


    i doubt they would close the site, nobody in the staff probably cares about the crap that some 14 or 18 year olds are bitchin about and makin shit up!



    second of all



    how the fuck can you get an official word from anyone off this site? its usually so bullshit and like i said its usually some dumb ass makin shit up



    third of all



    i agree with you on the site, i have not been able to get on in a few days, this is the first time ive been able to just click on it and have it show up, but if i dont get on i dont care that much so it wasnt a big deal to me.

    i know theres some HARDCORE douche bags out there that probably lost there minds without the site

  7. #7
    Which is why I asked about an official word.

    Quote Originally Posted by Nor*Cal Tech Squad
    99 % of the stuff I post is official


    Quote Originally Posted by Twiztid Norm
    first of all....

    i doubt they would close the site, nobody in the staff probably cares about the crap that some 14 or 18 year olds are bitchin about and makin shit up!



    second of all



    how the fuck can you get an official word from anyone off this site? its usually so bullshit and like i said its usually some dumb ass makin shit up



    third of all



    i agree with you on the site, i have not been able to get on in a few days, this is the first time ive been able to just click on it and have it show up, but if i dont get on i dont care that much so it wasnt a big deal to me.

    i know theres some HARDCORE douche bags out there that probably lost there minds without the site

  8. #8
    Senior Member LTB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    2,546
    To obtain a .com domain from ning, you must pay for it. I dont know the details, but im sure Strange just hasn't payed to keep their .com domain. Thats all.

    Strange seems to be lackin on the officail websites tip. Their merch website APPARENTLY has some malware or some shit too.

    The site prbly aint goin nowhere.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by LTB


    Strange seems to be lackin on the officail websites tip. Their merch website APPARENTLY has some malware or some shit too.

    for reals

  10. #10
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    17
    LMAO

    Quote Originally Posted by Nor*Cal Tech Squad
    99 % of the stuff I post is official


    Quote Originally Posted by Twiztid Norm
    first of all....

    i doubt they would close the site, nobody in the staff probably cares about the crap that some 14 or 18 year olds are bitchin about and makin shit up!



    second of all



    how the fuck can you get an official word from anyone off this site? its usually so bullshit and like i said its usually some dumb ass makin shit up



    third of all



    i agree with you on the site, i have not been able to get on in a few days, this is the first time ive been able to just click on it and have it show up, but if i dont get on i dont care that much so it wasnt a big deal to me.

    i know theres some HARDCORE douche bags out there that probably lost there minds without the site

Similar Threads

  1. Lol What happened to this guy?
    By Lulz in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-11-2011, 03:44 AM
  2. It has happened.
    By JeremyZakrajsek in forum Dwamn!
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 02-06-2011, 09:28 PM
  3. What happened to AK?
    By thesubliminaljuggalo in forum Tours and Shows
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-27-2010, 09:56 PM
  4. What ever happened to My, My, My?
    By Brandon [813] in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 06-15-2010, 12:37 AM
  5. WHAT EVER HAPPENED TO....
    By TalkSick in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 02-11-2009, 06:56 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •