Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What happened to the site?

What happened to the site?

How come the domain (www.therealtechn9ne.com) isn't working and I have to type "www.therealtechn9ne.ning.com" to get here?

Is there plans to close this site?

Has Tech and staff finally had enough of most of the bullshit on this board?

What's the official word?

i've been having trouble getting on here the past day or two. i typed therealtechn9ne.com tonight though, so that means strange still owns and pays for the domain name. i think ning shit is free and now they require their users to have the .ning.com on there for recognition; kind of like advertising for ning? cuz obviously this entire site is running off of a basic (lame) template created by ning

No Joke... I have to go to my email and click the link to get on. It's not been working in forever. It's getting annoying

Its got nothing to do with Tech having enough of this bullshit. SMH.

first of all....

i doubt they would close the site, nobody in the staff probably cares about the crap that some 14 or 18 year olds are bitchin about and makin shit up!

second of all

how the fuck can you get an official word from anyone off this site? its usually so bullshit and like i said its usually some dumb ass makin shit up

third of all

i agree with you on the site, i have not been able to get on in a few days, this is the first time ive been able to just click on it and have it show up, but if i dont get on i dont care that much so it wasnt a big deal to me.
    i know theres some HARDCORE douche bags out there that probably lost there minds without the site

99 % of the stuff I post is official

Quote Originally Posted by Twiztid Norm
    first of all....

i doubt they would close the site, nobody in the staff probably cares about the crap that some 14 or 18 year olds are bitchin about and makin shit up!

second of all

how the fuck can you get an official word from anyone off this site? its usually so bullshit and like i said its usually some dumb ass makin shit up

third of all

i agree with you on the site, i have not been able to get on in a few days, this is the first time ive been able to just click on it and have it show up, but if i dont get on i dont care that much so it wasnt a big deal to me.

i know theres some HARDCORE douche bags out there that probably lost there minds without the site

Which is why I asked about an official word.

Quote Originally Posted by Nor*Cal Tech Squad

first of all....

second of all

third of all

To obtain a .com domain from ning, you must pay for it. I dont know the details, but im sure Strange just hasn't payed to keep their .com domain. Thats all.

Strange seems to be lackin on the officail websites tip. Their merch website APPARENTLY has some malware or some shit too.

The site prbly aint goin nowhere.

Quote Originally Posted by LTB

Strange seems to be lackin on the officail websites tip. Their merch website APPARENTLY has some malware or some shit too.

for reals

LMAO

Quote Originally Posted by Nor*Cal Tech Squad

first of all....

second of all

third of all