Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Genius Sales?

Genius Sales?

Anyone hear how Genius is selling by chance?

way to early to tell fam.. i honestly wouldnt expect to to chart high... maybe in the top 200 ... like at number 169 or sumthin.... its number 4 on ITunes top rap albums behind twista, eminem, and la coka nostra

i'll bet it does better than that

Quote Originally Posted by RawShocK
    way to early to tell fam.. i honestly wouldnt expect to to chart high... maybe in the top 200 ... like at number 169 or sumthin.... its number 4 on ITunes top rap albums behind twista, eminem, and la coka nostra

Probably not. Less people know of Krizz then Tech. I know people who own Tech albums but had no clue Krizz existed and thought it was all. People are stupid and it amazes me.

Quote Originally Posted by AmeriKiLLa

it'll do better than vitiligo

Quote Originally Posted by Fofy
    Probably not. Less people know of Krizz then Tech. I know people who own Tech albums but had no clue Krizz existed and thought it was all. People are stupid and it amazes me.

yeah man.. its actually a really good position for kaliko.. i actually jus looked up vitiligo and that charted at 167 without video and radio play.. i dont think genius will do much better.. its got a video yeah.. but theres stil no radio play.. kutt had a video for his last record and he didnt even break the top 200... idk it could have helped too that kaliko was under tech n9ne in the record stores as well.. it might hurt him this time around that hes not..

trust me i'd love for kaliko to chart high but i dont think hes hit that level yet for and indie artists that atmosphere, Tech & ICP can hit.

well last album went number 13 so im expecting him top 10 forsure on the indy charts.

Yeah, but the last album was Tech not Krizz.

Quote Originally Posted by Kenneth Alvarez
    well last album went number 13 so im expecting him top 10 forsure on the indy charts.

I don't think it will do awesome, because like stated before most people know of tech n9ne not krizz they just think it is all one group or something. Today at best buy i went in the middle of the day and the album wasn't even on the shelves yet they had to go to the back and get it. So it might not even be on shelves in some places yet.

the store i buy my music from in my bullshit town didnt have Genius for that reason, it didnt say tech n9ne presents so they didnt even have it

Quote Originally Posted by SCENARIO
    no vitaligo was krizz freshmen album...only said tech n9ne presents to place it on shelf that way...lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Fofy
    Yeah, but the last album was Tech not Krizz.

Quote Originally Posted by Kenneth Alvarez