Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: just my take...

just my take...

What's good people? By now you have all heard the new Genius cd however you got your hands on it due to the leaks. Well I'm that old school kat that loves to wait until the actual date it comes out and buy it.
    Any who... Like Kalli said there is a thin line between a genius and insane. This album is both. It was everything and more that I expected from Krizz. This cd was well balanced and very well produced. This is going to give the King a run for his money for cd of the year but I'm more then positive the king will prevail on K.O.D.
    In this business not very many artist or groups make it to see the second cd so congratulations to Big Krizz kallico for that although we all knew he had it in him.
    When I heard this it was bananas. From the start it was like building up and I love all t vocals. Let me tell you this. As an artist if someone asks you to drop a verse on their album it is usually to bring something different to the song like another or tone for dynamics or drastic effects. I am a very big fan of E-40 from the start.
    This is the first time I ever heard him switch his for anyone on any colabo ever. Not even in a song with 2pac as influential as 2pac was. To hear that was like geeze this man had done it. He has made his mark on the world of hip hop. Not bad for a so called underground artist huh.
    Then as I listened on to the next song and have the king singing! I just blow my top. Who would have thought tech could hit that note. Lol not surprised of his talents just a shock to hear it.
    The whole cd is very good and is in my book better then his first
    . This is going to be a hard act to follow for any artist not only strange artist. It is still early but this going to be in the top running for album of the year.
    Like I said I am a big fan of music of all types and mostly of strange but this was just my take on the Genius that is BigKrizzKallico.

Keep it Strange

Man I ordered that shit pre order and still haven't got it yet so im itchying to hear it but I should get it tommorrow I didn't get sickology on preorder till the day aftter release

Man that sucks you would think they would send it a few days before but I think it has to do with the process of the count as far as sales goes. That is why the store refuse to sell em until the release date although they might have em.
    But bro I promise it is well worth the wait. Beginning to end. Its a ic album. Lots of vocals how he should he done on his first. But very well rounded cd.

its hella good!!!

got mine today.

That's dope man

I got my pre order the day before it came out. chea

Only 19,998 more pics 2 go

Quote Originally Posted by J9X
    got mine today.

when did norcal turn into this douche his posts are making him out to be? I remember him being one of the only chill people on this site...

Quote Originally Posted by LTB

got mine today.

I know, right. I just stay out of it. Sorta...kinda...aw, not really. Just sumtimes

Quote Originally Posted by Fofy
    when did norcal turn into this douche his posts are making him out to be? I remember him being one of the only chill people on this site...

Quote Originally Posted by LTB

got mine today.