Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Krizz Kaliko's opinion on people pirating Genius

Krizz Kaliko's opinion on people pirating Genius

This got put up on Kaliko's facebook page as soon as I came home...

"We just got off the phone with Krizz. He sends his love and much respect to those that have been sending such positive feedback about the album! He asks you all to return that love, though! Go out and buy your own copy of the album tomorrow when it comes out. We know the downloads are out there and that's a fact of life, but we got families to feed and tours to plan and pay for. If you guys want to keep enjoying this fantastic Strange Music, then act like you know. Go out and support your artists at the store. Or, be lazy and have it shipped to your house! Click on the link below to order right now!"

lol tell him i bought 2!!!!

hell yeah ima buy that shit. i didnt even download i can wait till the day it drops and get it at best buy for 9 or 10 bucks

damn ...over there i couldve gotten 4 then lol for the $40 i spent

yea usually bestbuy sells newly released albums for $10 for just the 1st week. After it goes to like $15 or sumn. Im coppin mine tommorow too!

Quote Originally Posted by Sean Kiely
    hell yeah ima buy that shit. i didnt even download i can wait till the day it drops and get it at best buy for 9 or 10 bucks

I'm not saying not to preview it or whatever all I'm saying is if you have to preview it you are not a real fan. You would buy it regardless. I'm challenging all of you that dl'd it to go buy it tomorrow and post a picture of you with it. 20,000 downloads is alot of people that will not buy it and copy it for all their friends. I know that some of you will buy it but what about you cheap ass mother fuckers that won't? people will be bitching because sales are low and wonder why? It is people that just pirate music and not buy it that is ruining the industry. You can say but i go to concerts thats all good but that is not all it takes to support the artists. Cd sales are what pays for the tours.

WORD

dude shut the fuck up already everyones going to buy it

Quote Originally Posted by Nor*Cal Tech Squad
    I'm not saying not to preview it or whatever all I'm saying is if you have to preview it you are not a real fan. You would buy it regardless. I'm challenging all of you that dl'd it to go buy it tomorrow and post a picture of you with it. 20,000 downloads is alot of people that will not buy it and copy it for all their friends. I know that some of you will buy it but what about you cheap ass mother fuckers that won't? people will be bitching because sales are low and wonder why? It is people that just pirate music and not buy it that is ruining the industry. You can say but i go to concerts thats all good but that is not all it takes to support the artists. Cd sales are what pays for the tours.

thats easy to say. I will believe that when i see pictures of people holding it until then shut up

Quote Originally Posted by DYSFUNCTiONAL

ok and if nobody buys it then what? slit your wrists and cry yourself to sleep? get over it you said the same fuckin thing a million times already we get it

thats easy to say. I will believe that when i see pictures of people holding it until then shut up

Quote Originally Posted by DYSFUNCTiONAL