Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 40

Thread: Krizz Kaliko's opinion on people pirating Genius

  1. #1
    Senior Member Artemisn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    312

    Krizz Kaliko's opinion on people pirating Genius

    This got put up on Kaliko's facebook page as soon as I came home...

    "We just got off the phone with Krizz. He sends his love and much respect to those that have been sending such positive feedback about the album! He asks you all to return that love, though! Go out and buy your own copy of the album tomorrow when it comes out. We know the downloads are out there and that's a fact of life, but we got families to feed and tours to plan and pay for. If you guys want to keep enjoying this fantastic Strange Music, then act like you know. Go out and support your artists at the store. Or, be lazy and have it shipped to your house! Click on the link below to order right now!"

  2. #2
    Senior Member RainDollaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    4,305
    lol tell him i bought 2!!!!

  3. #3
    Senior Member SeanKiely's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    300
    hell yeah ima buy that shit. i didnt even download i can wait till the day it drops and get it at best buy for 9 or 10 bucks

  4. #4
    Senior Member RainDollaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    4,305
    damn ...over there i couldve gotten 4 then lol for the $40 i spent

  5. #5
    Senior Member The Chef's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    743
    yea usually bestbuy sells newly released albums for $10 for just the 1st week. After it goes to like $15 or sumn. Im coppin mine tommorow too!

    Quote Originally Posted by Sean Kiely
    hell yeah ima buy that shit. i didnt even download i can wait till the day it drops and get it at best buy for 9 or 10 bucks

  6. #6
    I'm not saying not to preview it or whatever all I'm saying is if you have to preview it you are not a real fan. You would buy it regardless. I'm challenging all of you that dl'd it to go buy it tomorrow and post a picture of you with it. 20,000 downloads is alot of people that will not buy it and copy it for all their friends. I know that some of you will buy it but what about you cheap ass mother fuckers that won't? people will be bitching because sales are low and wonder why? It is people that just pirate music and not buy it that is ruining the industry. You can say but i go to concerts thats all good but that is not all it takes to support the artists. Cd sales are what pays for the tours.

  7. #7
    Senior Member TOMMY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    128
    WORD

  8. #8
    Senior Member CTK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    285
    dude shut the fuck up already everyones going to buy it

    Quote Originally Posted by Nor*Cal Tech Squad
    I'm not saying not to preview it or whatever all I'm saying is if you have to preview it you are not a real fan. You would buy it regardless. I'm challenging all of you that dl'd it to go buy it tomorrow and post a picture of you with it. 20,000 downloads is alot of people that will not buy it and copy it for all their friends. I know that some of you will buy it but what about you cheap ass mother fuckers that won't? people will be bitching because sales are low and wonder why? It is people that just pirate music and not buy it that is ruining the industry. You can say but i go to concerts thats all good but that is not all it takes to support the artists. Cd sales are what pays for the tours.

  9. #9
    thats easy to say. I will believe that when i see pictures of people holding it until then shut up

    Quote Originally Posted by DYSFUNCTiONAL
    dude shut the fuck up already everyones going to buy it


    Quote Originally Posted by Nor*Cal Tech Squad
    I'm not saying not to preview it or whatever all I'm saying is if you have to preview it you are not a real fan. You would buy it regardless. I'm challenging all of you that dl'd it to go buy it tomorrow and post a picture of you with it. 20,000 downloads is alot of people that will not buy it and copy it for all their friends. I know that some of you will buy it but what about you cheap ass mother fuckers that won't? people will be bitching because sales are low and wonder why? It is people that just pirate music and not buy it that is ruining the industry. You can say but i go to concerts thats all good but that is not all it takes to support the artists. Cd sales are what pays for the tours.

  10. #10
    Senior Member CTK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    285
    ok and if nobody buys it then what? slit your wrists and cry yourself to sleep? get over it you said the same fuckin thing a million times already we get it

    Quote Originally Posted by Nor*Cal Tech Squad
    thats easy to say. I will believe that when i see pictures of people holding it until then shut up


    Quote Originally Posted by DYSFUNCTiONAL
    dude shut the fuck up already everyones going to buy it

    Quote Originally Posted by Nor*Cal Tech Squad
    I'm not saying not to preview it or whatever all I'm saying is if you have to preview it you are not a real fan. You would buy it regardless. I'm challenging all of you that dl'd it to go buy it tomorrow and post a picture of you with it. 20,000 downloads is alot of people that will not buy it and copy it for all their friends. I know that some of you will buy it but what about you cheap ass mother fuckers that won't? people will be bitching because sales are low and wonder why? It is people that just pirate music and not buy it that is ruining the industry. You can say but i go to concerts thats all good but that is not all it takes to support the artists. Cd sales are what pays for the tours.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-18-2011, 10:57 PM
  2. Krizz Kaliko-Genius-Promo CDM-2009-
    By LTB in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-03-2009, 07:50 AM
  3. the Krizz Kaliko - Genius cover
    By BoBBBBBBBO in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-14-2009, 02:06 AM
  4. Krizz Kaliko: On his way to 'Genius'
    By AmeriKiLLa in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 07-09-2009, 06:07 AM
  5. Krizz Kaliko Genius
    By T9X KILLER in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 05-06-2009, 04:20 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •