Thread: Krizz in-store tomorrow at FYE

Krizz in-store tomorrow at FYE

has anyone been to these types of in-stores? is Krizz gonna perform? does it cost anything to get Krizz's autograph? how early do you think i should get there so i don't have to wait in a long line?? 'Genius' is the shiit! can't wait until it drops tomorrow!

Have you been to a meet and greet? It's probably gonna be just like that. If you don't wanna wait in line I'd get there early as possible i'd assume there will be a crowd

dang I wish I could go lol and no buy the cd then get it autographed.

I wish they had that shit in IL i would be thereno doubt.

naw its just lik any others cd signing tech and krizz will be standing taking autographs but you have to buy the cd from the store that they at cuz if you dont you will get nothing signed but imma be there wiff my god dad aka tech so you will see me there and sometimes i do be gettin people to spend time wiff him lik the whole day of the cd signing but only one person

Quote Originally Posted by Marquis Boykin
    naw its just lik any others cd signing tech and krizz will be standing taking autographs but you have to buy the cd from the store that they at cuz if you dont you will get nothing signed but imma be there wiff my god dad aka tech so you will see me there and sometimes i do be gettin people to spend time wiff him lik the whole day of the cd signing but only one person

yea me lol jk man wish i didnt have to work.. if i called in they would be trippin like crazy.. ahhh. lol

Imma be at the muhfukka...bet on that. Wish they would perform that would be, how does rain dollaz sayit, "tiznitty"! Hha neways gonna get more shit signed by tech...I got all his cds in plastic and got 3 of em signed...workin to get all! Fuck it rain call in sick goddamit I am haha fuck the industry yaddadamean?

Quote Originally Posted by NNUTTHOWZE
    Imma be at the muhfukka...bet on that. Wish they would perform that would be, how does rain dollaz sayit, "tiznitty"! Hha neways gonna get more shit signed by tech...I got all his cds in plastic and got 3 of em signed...workin to get all! Fuck it rain call in sick goddamit I am haha fuck the industry yaddadamean?

i dont travel neither lol plus got no one to go wit.. so id be gettin lost and no one to call because everyone would be at work or whatever lol its why i miss stuff.. thats why i hate workin and a job at times because it blocks big portions of ur life when u really sit back and think past the money...

I hear ya bro...I work to jobs and I called in to both to make it look good! Haha! A days pay isn't equal to seeing tech in my book! Its real easy to get down there I could help you out if you needed it...