Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: R.I.P. SevidemiC

  1. #1

    R.I.P. SevidemiC

    This was posted on The Jokerr's facebook page today.

    <div I received this message from the person below."Hey Jo, I am a close friend of Evan Ellis, and the videographer for SickMindMedia. I have confirmed after talking with his grandmother whom he lived with that he has indeed passed on. She ask...ed that we not announce a cause of death immediately, until things are figured out. It is to my understanding though that he appeared to have taken his own life. We do appreciate your support as a fellow artist in this difficult time, and I do understand the skepticism with which this news has been met. I thank you for your time and support, and I hope this info helps."I asked his permission to re-post and to link his page for those who need personal confirmation. This is the most reliable information I have been able to elicit. Unfortunately, from the looks of things, it is true. RIP Even SevidemiC Ellis. You will be missed.

    http://www.facebook.com/#!/TheRealTDarkness


  2. #2


    I like his , strange guy, but this is sad. RIP

  3. #3
    Senior Member mattmeyer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    3,438


    how popular was he? i had never heard of him, but i saw multiple people post about him on facebook when he died.


    even though idk who this dude is, RIP

  4. #4


    I'm only aware of his one album that he released. I don't think he was that popular. He's mostly known for contest entrys. He entered in Hopsin's "Don't Funk Up Our Beats", and Jokerr's "I Dare You To Diss Me Battle Royal."


    Here's the album he released: http://soundcloud.com/sevidemic/sets/doxology



    Quote Originally Posted by matt meyer

    how popular was he? i had never heard of him, but i saw multiple people post about him on facebook when he died.


    even though idk who this dude is, RIP

  5. #5

  6. #6
    Senior Member KingRasta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    1,903


    RIP buttttt....<span> "She asked that we not announce a cause of death immediately....he appeared to have taken his own life." Fucked up bro.

  7. #7
    Junior Member Kane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    7


    the mofo dissed tech before he ''killed himself''

  8. #8
    Senior Member Chief's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    526


    So what because he dissed your artist you don't think he should rest in peace get over it faggot.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kane

    the mofo dissed tech before he ''killed himself''

  9. #9
    Senior Member RobertNix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    347


    No the point is his suicide was one of two things; 1. A bullshit publicity stunt, weak and lame 2. He actually did it in which case that is the most disrespectful thing you can do to your family and friends. In closing I could care less about the Tech diss, but considering the fact he is doing a show on March 20th at the Whiskey-A-Go-Go in California, it seems pretty clear it was the first scenario. He's a punk.

    Quote Originally Posted by Chief

    So what because he dissed your artist you don't think he should rest in peace get over it faggot.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kane

    the mofo dissed tech before he ''killed himself''

  10. #10
    Senior Member mattmeyer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    3,438


    You haven't heard? He is actually a zombie.

    Quote Originally Posted by Robert Nix

    No the point is his suicide was one of two things; 1. A bullshit publicity stunt, weak and lame 2. He actually did it in which case that is the most disrespectful thing you can do to your family and friends. In closing I could care less about the Tech diss, but considering the fact he is doing a show on March 20th at the Whiskey-A-Go-Go in California, it seems pretty clear it was the first scenario. He's a punk.

    Quote Originally Posted by Chief

    So what because he dissed your artist you don't think he should rest in peace get over it faggot.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kane

    the mofo dissed tech before he ''killed himself''

Similar Threads

  1. SevidemiC TeamBackPack 2013
    By MAADcity in forum Rappers/ Singers/ Producers
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-30-2012, 03:10 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •