Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: my final post

my final post

this is my final post on therealtechn9ne.com. reason being, i dont think there is one single fucking post on this whole site where there isn't "e-beef", someone bitching, complaining, or whining because they cant take someones opinion. get the fuck over yourselves. no one thinks you're cool, or a badass because you talk shit in a forum.

grow up, get off the internet for once, and enjoy the outside world. its sad that people are leaving becuz people on here are so damn rude. its embarassing that ya'll have nothin better to do then bitch at each other every waking second.

Sadly, this is true. People here are self ritious and quick to start shit over the littlest things. Sad to see you go, you seemed pretty level headed. You were in the minority of intellegent people on here. Sad to see ya go.

4real ppl jus hate and talk shit cuz the kno that they won't ever c the person that talks the shit so they jus gonna talk mad shit 4real

bye.

Right. I dont say shit 2 ppl on here i wouldn't say to sum1 in real life. And I don't talk shit on no one. Most of the time im joking. People here are just too stressed out.

Quote Originally Posted by Pidge913
    4real ppl jus hate and talk shit cuz the kno that they won't ever c the person that talks the shit so they jus gonna talk mad shit 4real

Lol 4real the only time I talk shit 2 ppl is jus 2 get a laugh or sum1 I kno and I'm cool with u kno but I don't talk shit onno 1 unless they talk it 1st

dont let them run u off man.. i think we all experinced that.. keep ur level-head and keep it strange! the more positive ppl this site loses the worst it will get.. u gotta go through hell to get to heaven.. so u gotta be hated on b4 ur appreciated, hope that helps u.

okay bye

Good riddance

Michael, this is mostly why I never post on here anymore. It's either e-beefs, someone complaining, or a thread I've seen 10 times already.