Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: JESTA HERE, GOTS THREE NEW TRACKS UP ON MA PAGE, LIL DIFFERENT STYLE FO ME BUT YEAH I KNOW I WONT BE A BAD THANG YA DIGG

JESTA HERE, GOTS THREE NEW TRACKS UP ON MA PAGE, LIL DIFFERENT STYLE FO ME BUT YEAH I KNOW I WONT BE A BAD THANG YA DIGG

SO YEA ITS FO MA NEW ALBUM CALLED WHIGGA, SEEING AS THAS WHAT PEOPLE HERE IN THA UK CALL ME LOL
    IM DOING MO THAN THEY ER WILL.
    ONES CALLED WHAD THA FUCK HAPPENED, JUS A LIL PISS TAKE TO GET PEOPLE INTO THA SWING OF MA NEW ALBUM, THEN THERES PSYCHOTIC, TALKIN BOUT TIMES I WENT THRU WID DRUGS AND MENTAL PROBLEMS.. FUCKED UP SHI BUT GOES HARD ON TRACK
    AND FINALLY, A NEW TRACK TA ADD TA THA JESTA COLLABOS HEAVEN TA HELL
    CALLED FOLLOW THA LEADER ll BASED ON MA ORIGIONAL WID MA BREDA Y.T BUT WID MA BOI FROM LONDON SPAT ON TRACK WID HIM AND HE MADE THA BEAT, HE GOES BY THA NAME OF LABBRA DOLCI
    SO YEA GET AT ME AND LET ME KNO WHAZ POPPIN WIDEM GWIDARN
    JESTA- KEEP IT POPPIN

They aren't working....

ahhh cou i think i uploaded them in m4a ma bad, ill flip em tomorow thanks bro peace
    jesta-keep it poppin

Quote Originally Posted by Connor B
    They aren't working....

they be hatin on those who do what they only dream of.. dont worry man u cou wit me!

July 14th (Album releases that matter the most) = "Genius" - Krizz Kaliko (named after the musical cat name the calico which is of different colors for his different types of music that'll be on this album) "A Brand you can trust" - La Coka Nostra
    July 15th (Most important of the day) = Tupacs new album
    LOL

thanks brotha i apreciate that ey yo wanna kill another track anytime, jus get at me you would go hard on thizz new album mayne
    peaceeeeee

Quote Originally Posted by Rain Dollaz
    they be hatin on those who do what they only dream of.. dont worry man u cou wit me!

Quote Originally Posted by Jesta - Keep It Poppin
    thanks brotha i apreciate that ey yo wanna kill another track anytime, jus get at me you would go hard on thizz new album mayne
    peaceeeeee

yea man i think we can do that! i just gotta new hater lol he was mad i said my name on youtube on the twista tech song post since no one else said notning.. lol im rollin but i replyed back even on his page since he said im trash lol he might even be on here.

mayne whad it iz, iz that haters can throw beef at the fire, but when push comes to shove, dey aint got no spark or gas ta get tha mutha fucker cookin, so we jus gun lettem simmer, and then lyrically D-stroy those biatchesss
    haha

Quote Originally Posted by Jesta - Keep It Poppin
    peaceeeeee

yea man i think we can do that! i just gotta new hater lol he was mad i said my name on youtube on the twista tech song post since no one else said notning.. lol im rollin but i replyed back even on his page since he said im trash lol he might even be on here.

lol yea they be trippin like i just have moments of confindence i aint sayin im the best ever.. but i guess i come off like that or just the swag or how i am lol

ha ha, mayne yo know what, its good ta have swag, a rap wid no game is like a swing wid out a seat ya digg lol

lol yea they be trippin like i just have moments of confindence i aint sayin im the best ever.. but i guess i come off like that or just the swag or how i am lol