Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Who thinks Tech will be attending the Gathering of the Juggalos this year?

Who thinks Tech will be attending the Gathering of the Juggalos this year?

Im very anxious to find out if Tech will be at the gathering this year just wondering if anyone has heard anything or thinks he will be there.

No one gives a fuck about the gathering... To answer your question, he probably will but it hasnt been announced or anything

At the Detroit show he said he'd be there.

Stevie Stone confirmed that Prozak and Tech would both be performing at the Gathering this year. He mentioned it in a live interview recently. It might have been the UStream he did actually.

no shit Tech will be there. Prozak no doubt will too. Wonder if Kaliko, Kutt or Mayday would be there though. Doubt the rest of Strange would have their own sets

Thanks everyone...kutty will probaly b busy with his tour but who knows he might b able to do one night.

You can suck my fucking magnets kid......anyways so far announced not officially but at live shows:
    Tech N9ne, Kung fu Vampire, KMK, Prozak, Twisted Insane and SOULFLY, Max in this bitch! WHOOP WHOOP

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan
    No one gives a fuck about the gathering... To answer your question, he probably will but it hasnt been announced or anything

You're Australian, stop degrading yourself!

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodstepp Remixed & Chainsawed

You can suck my fucking magnets kid......anyways so far announced not officially but at live shows:
    Tech N9ne, Kung fu Vampire, KMK, Prozak, Twisted Insane and SOULFLY, Max in this bitch! WHOOP WHOOP

Bein' a Juggalo has no racial boundaries, I think they even allow Kiwi's, so put on your jandal's, cash your dole check and come join me

Siikez said:

[/quote]

You're above this, you're bringing Oceania down!

Bein' a Juggalo has no racial boundaries, I think they even allow Kiwi's, so put on your jandal's, cash your dole check and come join me

Siikez said:

[/quote]