Thread: Happy Ending- Tech N9ne

Happy Ending- Tech N9ne

he mentions red nose in it

thats one of tech's best joint's ever!! that whole end of the album was dope, nuthin but real life songs everyone can relate 2!!
    wish i could of went 2 rock the bells, j9x said he went and ppl went really feelin tech!!??? thats so crazy, when dudes blowin them all away n front of ur eyes and still u dont feel it, i wish i went jus 2 support and show my side!!
    shit in my opinion fuck everybody else at that show, i would of went strictly 4 the strange staff! i dont like any of them other acts, sorry n shit!!

all've his songs are good except alot except Fucked up day and Fucked up day II but the rest of "The Worst" Sucked
    lmao on my player Worst Enemy came up lol

yeah. I don't know if they weren't feelin him or if they were just tired or what but the crowd was not into it other than us loyals. I saw maybe like 10 tech shirts total. we didnt even stay for atmosphere cause we wanted to go get fucked up. (tech shows have that effect on us lol. we just want to fuck shit up after)

Quote Originally Posted by mizeryluvkompany
    thats one of tech's best joint's ever!! that whole end of the album was dope, nuthin but real life songs everyone can relate 2!!
    wish i could of went 2 rock the bells, j9x said he went and ppl went really feelin tech!!??? thats so crazy, when dudes blowin them all away n front of ur eyes and still u dont feel it, i wish i went jus 2 support and show my side!!
    shit in my opinion fuck everybody else at that show, i would of went strictly 4 the strange staff! i dont like any of them other acts, sorry n shit!!

He said sum of the 2nd verse of happy ending on the last verse of rednose the part where he goes
    This is strange yr world wide fames near but the games quere sumtimes I feel like I'm rudolph the reindeer..... etc

Are you serious? you made a post about this?

lol..yeah no shit..lol
    and dang j, 10 tech shirts? thts crazy!! ...wish more of us could of made it 2 the show!! bet it was nice 4 tech 2 see a few loyals in the crowd. good shit 4 u makin the drive and ruffin out the long show!!
    and i liked fucked up day....let me, warn u,...tht joints good!

Quote Originally Posted by AmeriKiLLa

yes i did

Quote Originally Posted by AmeriKiLLa