Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Trav talks Lynch and Mannibalector!!!!! Interview

  1. #1
    Senior Member 707Mike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    182

    Trav talks Lynch and Mannibalector!!!!! Interview

    http://blog.therealbrothalynchhung.c...tor-interview/




    Man i gotta feeling this CD will be huge! Especially with Strange letting him take his time and not rushing it out


  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    207


    Super pumped for this album. It'd be tight if WiLLpower did a beat for it

  3. #3
    Senior Member 707Mike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    182


    Phonk Beta better have at least 2 or 3. He is one of the best ive ever heard

  4. #4
    Senior Member a tie a's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    3,666


    i was hoping he'd have a clue about the features on the album

  5. #5
    Senior Member 707Mike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    182


    i dont think they will reveal the features till the tracklist comes out.. But Lynch said a few months ago he got one of his BIG main features done.

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    258




    Quote Originally Posted by 707Mike

    Phonk Beta better have at least 2 or 3. He is one of the best ive ever heard

    I've BEEN sayin I want more BETA produced LYNCH tracks. Not sayin SEVEN aint tight, because he is. But, LYNCH and BETA have made some ics together.


  7. #7


    in this vid, what i really like is when he talks about makin music for 25 years, and he doesnt want to repeat himself, lyrics or subject wise, so he gotta take his time and get it straight....sounds like he doin it right.....





    http://socialcam.com/v/RETIvFK0?auto...r&fsk=xvmIWyV8



  8. #8
    Senior Member mattmeyer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    3,438


    lol... no comment

    Quote Originally Posted by weed_burglar

    in this vid, what i really like is when he talks about makin music for 25 years, and he doesnt want to repeat himself, lyrics or subject wise, so he gotta take his time and get it straight....sounds like he doin it right.....





    http://socialcam.com/v/RETIvFK0?autostart=true&fs=twitter&f...




  9. #9
    Senior Member 707Mike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    182


    I agree! Beta has the ability to get inside Lynchs lyrics and make them come to life with his beats. Not to mention his shit slaps HARDER THAN ANY OTHER PRODUCER, period!

    Quote Originally Posted by J_Costa



    Quote Originally Posted by 707Mike

    Phonk Beta better have at least 2 or 3. He is one of the best ive ever heard

    I've BEEN sayin I want more BETA produced LYNCH tracks. Not sayin SEVEN aint tight, because he is. But, LYNCH and BETA have made some ics together.



  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    258




    707Mike said:


    I agree! Beta has the ability to get inside Lynchs lyrics and make them come to life with his beats.






    Ex-fuckin-actly!





Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 21
    Last Post: 04-24-2012, 09:25 AM
  2. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-30-2011, 10:55 PM
  3. Replies: 23
    Last Post: 04-15-2011, 10:02 PM
  4. Brotha Lynch Mannibalector
    By Greg in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-06-2011, 01:02 AM
  5. Tech talks bout 6s and 7s interview
    By marinolucero in forum Rumors
    Replies: 63
    Last Post: 01-24-2011, 02:15 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •