Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Top NFL HOF(no tech subject)

Top NFL HOF(no tech subject)

Who yall think is the top pro football hall of famers it has 2 b 5 offense and 5 defense, u can add jerry rice if u want
    Mine has 2 b
    Offense:
    WR jerry Rice
    QB Joe Montana
    TE John Mackey
    FB/RB Jim Brown
    RB Gale Sayers
    Defense:
    DT "Mean" Joe Green
    LB Dick Butkus
    CB Dick "Night Train" Lane
    S Larry Wilson
    DE Reggie White

tony gonzalas will be in there too

dude. you can't forget about barry sanders.

The reason I didn't put tg in their cuz he still playin, and I never 4got bout barry sanders dude I jus think al them negative yards killed him and I jus put Gale Sayers and Jim Brown in their, but I wanna kno ur guys list

woah woah woah all the negative yards? yeah he had like 1000 yards lost like in his whole career but that was his running , and plus he still rushed for 1000 yards for 10 straight seasons and is like 2nd all time yard leader

im sorry jim brown played against people that also had other jobs outside of the nfl

i hate the jim brown fans he wasn't that great

exactly. and i would have put ditka at TE

Quote Originally Posted by boogie sauce
    woah woah woah all the negative yards? yeah he had like 1000 yards lost like in his whole career but that was his running , and plus he still rushed for 1000 yards for 10 straight seasons and is like 2nd all time yard leader

im sorry jim brown played against people that also had other jobs outside of the nfl

i hate the jim brown fans he wasn't that great

I kno dude that wuz barrys but imo is that jim brown was better than barry sanders yea he mite have rushed 4 over 10,000yds and yea he wuz one of the best rbs in the 90s but jim brown jus "WOWED" me I saw of his highlights up in canton and shit he wuz fuckin ppl up yea most of the players back then had a job durin da summer durin da offseason cuz they weren't paid like players these days. Mike Ditka wuz a beast I aint gonna lie but John Mackey wuz better imo

By the way Barry Sanders is not 2nd all time just givin info Walter Payton wuz the leader than Emmit Smith broke it, Barry Sanders is 3rd all time here is the top 5

1. Emmit Smith- 18,355yards
    2. Walter Payton- 16,726yards
    3. Barry Sanders- 15,296yards
    4. Curtis Martin- 14,101yards
    5. Jerome Bettis- 13,662yards

Emmit played for way to long, Barry Sanders if he played a career as long as emmits would probably be in the 20 thousands

Jim Brown played against people that football wasn't there whole life. Steel workers etc. Barry Sanders played vs people that in the offseason instead of going to work 9 to 5 at another job for 8 months, train, watch film, study playbooks, practice.

Barry is the best running back ever.
    Walter Payton is nasty and is a real real close second.
    Emmit had an Amazing line and is a little overrated.

Agreed dude if Barry had gone at least like 5 more years he would of had over 20,000 yards easy, but he's easily in my top 5 hof rbs tho a close 3rd on my list, my list gotta b
    1. Jim Brown
    2. Gale Sayers
    3. Barry Sanders
    4. Earl Cambell
    5. Marion Motley