Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Strange Music Hip Hop Pioneer's

Strange Music Hip Hop Pioneer's

Heres the deal

Let me tell you how Strange music is becoming the bigest record company around With there choice in there artists:

1. Tech N9ne:Kansas City representative and horror-core master he covers various subjects over a versatile mix of synth-heavy, futuristic beats his signature automatic flow is truley his own .

2. Kutt Calhoun:The Kansas City hardcore lyricist goes from the throat on his sophomore release feature presentation on Strange Music. With a crafted ghetto flow and gangsta lyrics that border on the horrorcore explicitness of his homie Tech N9ne, Kutt Calhoun proves himself as one of the hardest MCs in the Midwest. As its title suggests, FEATURE PRESENTATION is a cinematic excursion, rife with movie references and vivid street-level portraits. Kutt throws it up for his home city on the hard-knock posse "Killa City" and passes the mic to likeminded MCs Krizz Kaliko, Snug Brim, BG Bulletwound, Young Greed, and Tech N9ne, among others.

3.Skatterman & Snug Brim:Straight street music with no filler with tracks like I'm That Ni**a; Hold Me Down; Sukka Dukkas; Get Back; Go Hard; On My Feet; Lil Momma; Come Ova; Watchin' Me; Run The Streets; Foolz; Ups And Downs; Old Skool; Knock Out; S**t Starter; Heartbreaker,how could strange music go wrong.

4.Krizz Kaliko: Tech N9ne's associate Krizz Kaliko has steped out for a solo set of energetic hip-hop.The Kansas City, Missouri native performs in a more playful, old-school vein.

These rappers are the Pioneer's of hip hop an together they make TECH N9NE COLLABOS a group so honed in there skills in rap a force to not fuck with i see them bigger then N.W.A, G-unit,D-12,Wu-tang. will or ever could be.

Strange Music has saved hip hop from fakes (eg lil wayne) i though hip hop was dead an all Hyped out and used for only advertising and hollywood bullshit.

So give it up to the 4 rappers That bought hip hop back from the grave and there Record Label Strange Music.

They are the real OG's

TECH N9NE>>>KRIZZ KALIKO>>>KUTT KALHOUN

STRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANGE MUSIC...09

It would be 5 rappers because S&S are 2 people but then they are officially off the label so its now 3, but then the Tech N9ne Collabos isn't a group and it has way more artists than just these three. Tech got a whole bunch of other features as well. You gotta get your facts together

Sns rnt strange u forgot prozak grace plott pdm n brotha lynch

I mean, Tech is the biggest independant selling artist, but Kutt and Krizz, sadly, don't sale nearly as many records as Tech.

Tech's not really horrorcore, either.

If they were close to being the biggest label, they would need some platinums under their belt.

And, to SaintWicked, Grave Plott isn't technically signed to Strange Music. They had a distribution deal. Hell, I think it was only for their one album. I may be wrong about the number of albums, but it WAS.IS a distribution deal.

grave plott is not signed to strange. They are with dirty thugs records

thank you. someone gets what i have been saying for months

Quote Originally Posted by KirbyTheAlmighty
    I mean, Tech is the biggest independant selling artist, but Kutt and Krizz, sadly, don't sale nearly as many records as Tech.

If they were close to being the biggest label, they would need some platinums under their belt.

And, to SaintWicked, Grave Plott isn't technically signed to Strange Music. They had a distribution deal. Hell, I think it was only for their one album. I may be wrong about the number of albums, but it WAS.IS a distribution deal.

I think Kali # 2

i left out a few rappers i know but i only put in my top 4 as for Skatterman & Snug Brim were can i find out that ther off the lable?!?
    Quote Originally Posted by Gofer
    It would be 5 rappers because S&S are 2 people but then they are officially off the label so its now 3, but then the Tech N9ne Collabos isn't a group and it has way more artists than just these three. Tech got a whole bunch of other features as well. You gotta get your facts together

With out big Krizz Kaliko alot of Techs music wouldnt be the same i just think people should at least give him ago just coz hes been Techs Wing man duznt mean that hes not on Techs level there s prety similar if u listen.

Also Kutt's music is the shit he just needs more head way put him on few more songs an get his name out there an he wouldnt be far behind Tech

Quote Originally Posted by KirbyTheAlmighty