Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: This is why Tech N9ne hates the industry....

This is why Tech N9ne hates the industry....

Look at these two reviews Tech N9ne gets for Rock The Bells this past weekend.

I'll post the link if you wanna read the whole article but here are the critics about Tech N9ne......

Tech N9ne

Here is a fun fact. Last year, Kansas City rapper Tech N9ne was the third highest grossing touring artist in hip hop, trailing only Jay-Z and Kanye West. I know, right? It's not all that surprising when you consider his legions of fans. I can't lie. I own none of the guy's music and I don't really see that changing anytime soon. But he put on a pretty entertaining set and he wore face paint and it turns out those are the two things I look for when I don't know any of the songs. Also, I saw him a couple hours later in the deserted food area just having a bite to eat with a few people.and he was in full makeup!

http://consequenceofsound.net/2009/0...o-detroit-628/

Here is a piece of the other article......

Tech N9ne, dressed in red hospital scrubs that made him look like a mental institution escapee, nearly matched Kweli's million-words-per-minute flow. But while Kweli evoked New York cool, Tech's performance was violent and deliriously unhinged. Flanked by two hype men, the rugged emcee danced like a spastic extra in a Missy Elliott video and spit like a semi-automatic, words exploding from him in sharp, short bursts.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/entert...0,985655.story

That's weird because those are all the reasons I listen to tech.

i dont see them dissing him in anyway in these articles....maybe im missing somthing

Maybe I'm just reading too much into the articles.

Quote Originally Posted by Shlaze3790
    i dont see them dissing him in anyway in these articles....maybe im missing somthing

I got mad reading those idk lol maybe cuz the part where the guy says "I own none of the guy's music and I don't really see that changing anytime soon"
    or... "Tech's performance was violent and deliriously unhinged. Flanked by two hype men, the rugged emcee danced like a spastic extra in a Missy Elliott video and spit like a semi-automatic"

I feel like theyre saying all that in a bad way

Yeah, like the editor is being sarcastic, for example the part in the first article when he says, "Here is a fun fact. Last year, Kansas City rapper Tech N9ne was the third highest grossing touring artist in hip hop, trailing only Jay-Z and Kanye West. I know, right?"

I don't know. Thats just what I'm sensing.

Quote Originally Posted by DYSFUNCTiONAL
    I got mad reading those idk lol maybe cuz the part where the guy says "I own none of the guy's music and I don't really see that changing anytime soon"
    or... "Tech's performance was violent and deliriously unhinged. Flanked by two hype men, the rugged emcee danced like a spastic extra in a Missy Elliott video and spit like a semi-automatic"

ya I know exactly what you mean

whatever fuck those guys ha

Quote Originally Posted by Hawk
    Yeah, like the editor is being sarcastic, for example the part in the first article when he says, "Here is a fun fact. Last year, Kansas City rapper Tech N9ne was the third highest grossing touring artist in hip hop, trailing only Jay-Z and Kanye West. I know, right?"

I don't know. Thats just what I'm sensing.

Quote Originally Posted by DYSFUNCTiONAL

This is why we are technicians and the rest of the hip hop community has to suffer through another track featuring akon or tpain....they simply cant handle intelligence in hip hop...that is sad, but very true.
    And how can anyone talk shit about a guy who can sell out 200 shows a year ? hahaha that will never get old

ya he was talkin sht in a round about way.....kweli's new york cool...lol....give a fuck.
    Flanked by two hype men, the rugged emcee danced like a spastic extra in a Missy Elliott video and spit like a semi-automatic, words exploding from him in sharp, short bursts.
    ..lol..he danced like missy extra..lol..fuck this guy is retarded, guess cuz he wasnt walkn back and fourth grabin his nuts, dude didt no how 2 except tht...lol.....
    Tech's performance was violent and deliriously unhinged...whoever wrote this should eat shit and die!!
    tech puts on the best live show ever. he didt mention tht anywhere!

Fuck the haters obviously dont know talent when they see it fuck em all tech we still love your shit man