Thread: Who ever typed these lyrics is a retard!

Who ever typed these lyrics is a retard!

OK, did I do it, did I put the key in the door And lock that thang down Did I hit it? Yes I did, On the problem is out got a friend, and he way too hot now Chasing nothing bout Mary, so don't get carried away and get buried It can get real dumb, and make them rekill us said this motherfuck idiot See here's the deal, she got a baby buy some young punk Runner run up on me, it's feeling too ill Never check the player, check the game You never came up home, I don't know why you did it like that I borrowed your girl and give her right back Give me a little bit of ris out of the carpet that I have a side bar, she don't know how to act You better get her She got go women like it was born in 'er The big old booty keep me warm in the cold winter It can go stupid, that means I'm going easy Where you find her from? Firearri And I'm about to go stupid And I'm always representing where I'm from From from from from from fromAnd if a nigga wanna try me, better tell him roll right by me when he come Come come come come come come Hey, I'm about to go dumb for you, dumb for you, dumb for you, dumb for youHey, I'm about to go dumb for you, dumb for you, dumb for you Hey, I'm about to go You're one hungry, we so hunterishAnd you'll be mokin' her when she's bumpin' thisMister goodie good could change it to make it good I love to keep the piece but I wish a nigga would Leggo it would be different if she sell out Then you know what you had before If I cock it then let it goYou go six she lonely and chose me You boarded home alone and tried to blame it on me Keep my family riding with me but sometimes I'm so lo You don't know I can really make it go dodo And I ain't have to force her to come Divorce her, before it gets dumb And I'm about to go stupid And I'm always representing where I'm from From from from from from fromAnd if a nigga wanna try me, better tell him roll right by me when he come Come come come come come come Hey, I'm about to go dumb for you, dumb for you, dumb for you, dumb for youHey, I'm about to go dumb for you, dumb for you, dumb for you Hey, I'm about to go Aha, T-Pa-a-ainOkay, Kali baby

People just dont know what they are listening to anymore...

Seems like that would be you retard

ummmmm i didnt even finish reading because those lyrics are wrong.....where ever you got those from, is wrong.

greeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeg

Quote Originally Posted by Robert Nix

ummmmm i didnt even finish reading because those lyrics are wrong.....where ever you got those from, is wrong.

Go to google, type in Dumb for you lyrics. thats all you get..

Some idiot doesnt know how to listen to songs...

Who cares, song sucks anyway.

I usually skip that song anyway...