Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 23

Thread: Is it just me???

  1. #1

    Is it just me???

    (WARNING)!!!! This post in not about tech n9ne so if you have come in here
    expecting to read about how I would let him fuck my girl and piss on my toilet seat I am kindly inclined to say GET THE FUCK OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Ok now that that's out of the way we can move on.We all know that micheal jackson kicked the bucket recently and we cant go to a site where there isnt somekind of tribute or article that has to do with him.Ive recieved calls from my older brother my girlfriend and some1 i work with as soon as the news reported his death.Now usually I consider myself a compassionate and understanding person(no homo) but honestly I must admit I REALLY DONT GIVE A FUCK!Theres no denying the monstrous influence that he had within this world of ours and i keep seeing tributes and such but what's keeping me from putting on my white glove and moonwalkin to starbucks is the thought of ole jackos love and affection for kids(homo).Now i know what some ppl are already thinking like "he was never convicted" and other blind bullshit like that but come on ppl.The man had a fuckin amusement park in his house.WTF he was charged twice .So If it walks like a duck ,talks like a duck then it must be a pedophile.Right??Whatever debt mikey owes is strictly between him and God and in now way have i ever wished death on the man but honestly when I think of what this dude did to lil kids Im just not that broken up about the whole situation.Musically he was a genius(understatement) but all that other shit we couldve done without.Maybe im trippin but i refuse to pay homage to a kiddie raper fuck that.Lemme know what you all think

  2. #2
    Senior Member B.L.A.Z.E's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    861
    hmm..well shit..he wasnt convicted of anything.....but you cant really take celebrity trails seriously now could you...
    but yeah i respect him for what he did to the music industry..but i cant stand older guys fucking around with children...
    just think of it like this...would you trust your uncle if he had sex with your 9 year old sister...FUCK NO!...if you do..then your a sick fuck that looks up to that kind of uncle..

  3. #3
    I respect what dude did for the music, but I do believe he fucked with those kids.
    I also think it's shitty that out of that day of three celebrity deaths, he's the only one that got a lot of publicity.

  4. #4
    Senior Member J9X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    3,337
    All I can say is that someone doesn't pay off a kid $21 million dollars to keep their mouth shut if they're innocent.

  5. #5
    Senior Member RainDollaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    4,305
    Quote Originally Posted by J9X
    All I can say is that someone doesn't pay off a kid $21 million dollars to keep their mouth shut if they're innocent.
    how did they keep they mouth shut if the world knows off the aledge act.. wow even in death u cant escape ppls determination to stain ur name..

    about the amusement park...ummm he never had a childhood bro.. so if u grew up and never felt normal umm yea u gonna do some shit u would do as a kid...

    now whats funny is aint the fans of tech and other groups ect.. aint alot of us feelin kinda like outsided negelected treated bad by ppl or the world.. felt we are ect.. or maybe its just me..who knows.. but yea i can go on and on but it wont matter..cause there will be determination to still make it out as the bad side.. if he did hes no longer apart of this shitty ass world so keep it movin.. dont devote ur day to tryna hate or whatever..

  6. #6
    Senior Member RainDollaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    4,305
    Quote Originally Posted by Naveed
    Truthfully, I dislike all his music...and him.
    I was never into that kinda shit.
    While everyone else is all "OMG HES DEAD!@121!"
    Im just thinking "wow stfu, i dont fucking care"
    the dodge the topics. like i ment to do b4 i posted here. i thought this was about something else till i read it.. so i was like wow ppl still trippin. even after he gone. bet if it was someone;s fam they would look past and see the man and be all sympathtic and when someone else was like shit i dont care they would be all mad.

  7. #7
    Senior Member J9X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    3,337
    Rain I'm not on here tryin to start an arguement or anything like that. Everybody has their own opinions on things and I was just stating mine. I do believe that he was a talented musician but there are kids who missed out on their childhood that grew up normally.



    Quote Originally Posted by Rain Dollaz
    Quote Originally Posted by J9X
    All I can say is that someone doesn't pay off a kid $21 million dollars to keep their mouth shut if they're innocent.
    how did they keep they mouth shut if the world knows off the aledge act.. wow even in death u cant escape ppls determination to stain ur name..

    about the amusement park...ummm he never had a childhood bro.. so if u grew up and never felt normal umm yea u gonna do some shit u would do as a kid...

    now whats funny is aint the fans of tech and other groups ect.. aint alot of us feelin kinda like outsided negelected treated bad by ppl or the world.. felt we are ect.. or maybe its just me..who knows.. but yea i can go on and on but it wont matter..cause there will be determination to still make it out as the bad side.. if he did hes no longer apart of this shitty ass world so keep it movin.. dont devote ur day to tryna hate or whatever..

  8. #8
    weather or not he did which i have my opinion, u dont sleep wit young boys when ur 40 sumthin, and admit it..lol...
    he was def a musical genius, but also a very disturbed person, i mean he had the first ever race transplant..lol..he went from black as fuck 2 white as fuck, and it was his choice, yea he had the same sht krizz has got, but krizZ aint turnin himself white..lol..docs even say it dosent affect large portions of ur body, jus patches, mike tried 2 change his whole i.d.
    i luved his music, perhaps u would feel different if it was ur kid perhaps??......and if i did nothin wrong i wouldnt pay sumone 20 plus mill...lol....

  9. #9
    Senior Member RainDollaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    4,305
    Quote Originally Posted by mizeryluvkompany
    weather or not he did which i have my opinion, u dont sleep wit young boys when ur 40 sumthin, and admit it..lol...
    he was def a musical genius, but also a very disturbed person, i mean he had the first ever race transplant..lol..he went from black as fuck 2 white as fuck, and it was his choice, yea he had the same sht krizz has got, but krizZ aint turnin himself white..lol..docs even say it dosent affect large portions of ur body, jus patches, mike tried 2 change his whole i.d.
    i luved his music, perhaps u would feel different if it was ur kid perhaps??......and if i did nothin wrong i wouldnt pay sumone 20 plus mill...lol....

    well his words was he slept on the floor..who knows. also..in his mind he couldve been thinkin waaaay off..im not justicfyin nothing tho.
    i'll tell u like i told someone else on here.. i wouldnt have my kids around IF i even heard that.. so tryna put everything on him is where ppl mess up... if u know u can get shot the hell up going down the hall..would u run into a bullet?... ok back on topic if u even heard he did something would u take lil johnny to see him.. and LEAVE HIM OVER NIGHT OR EVEN LIVE.. thats my point in sayin this.. my other part is he is dead............ its over yaw can rejoce and say ur yesssss-es and more.. but there is alooot of us that will see him as a different side.


    there is ppl who dont think killers are bad ppl.. its ur perception.. which i can never change. aint my job to either. ur oppion.. and mines. i miss him as a person. if he did them acts it was fucked up then.. but i cant just say oh he did..or dwel on it.. when he aint alive and i wasnt the kid.. u get what im sayin.. like if it was me then id be like man well this and that that and this.. but it wasnt none of us..

    if u was a fan.. morn..

    if u hated him.... exsist..


    there we go lol

  10. #10
    Senior Member Andrew34's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    439
    I respect what he didi in music as far as the chages go that shit is crazy.Its up to god to decide whats next for him now but I will say RIP.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •