Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Michael Jackson's Death Could Help Tech N9ne

Michael Jackson's Death Could Help Tech N9ne

Tech N9ne's new album "K.O.D." likely single is gonna be "Like I Died", I really could see this helping him since Michael Jackson is dead now. This song was a genius idea of his, I wish I would have thought about making a song about playing my music like I died. Jackson's death is gonna make his music more popular now that he is dead that is crazy because he was already on elite status.

Rest in Peace the KING OF POP "MICHAEL JACKSON".

wtf.... umm how...

tech dont need a death to make his music grow...are u sayin it becase of the killer cover. if so then u have to realize not all stores have tech's cds. but idk.

Not because of Killer cover, because Tech's music is blowing up either way. All Im trying to say is that "Like I Died" will catch people's attention. When people die it makes people wish that they would appreciated them before they died a little more.

Quote Originally Posted by Rain Dollaz
    wtf.... umm how...

tech dont need a death to make his music grow...are u sayin it becase of the killer cover. if so then u have to realize not all stores have tech's cds. but idk.

...............no

no what?

Quote Originally Posted by TheReaLTB
    ...............no

the only reason mj's blown up again is cuz he had 750 million fans, most of us didt feel his newer sht, but we all luved his older shit, so everybodys goin back 2 listen and buy his shit, cuz he died, but tech will not blow up bigger when he dies, the only ppl tht will care are his fans, tech dosent have 750 million fans, but mj did, i get the concept of techs song, but i dont thnk death will help him much!
    mj was one of the best ever,famous and known all over the world, techs still tryn 2 capture america...
    besides b4 mjs death he sold 750 million records, tech been around 4 a long time and jus scratched 1 millon tht should put it in perspective very easily!!

yeah no it won't really MJ is like the Tupac of Rap but he's Pop lol
    http://www.therealtechn9ne.com/forum...ichael-jackson

all i kow is that like i died is one of the most accurate and unique concpets ive heard tech come up with. each verse he describes different ways he could die and how it would boost his music sales

when bob marley died. his music went diamond! in less than a year
    when 2pac died. a bunch of his cds sales went through the roof. same with biggie
    and now MJ dies. best buy has sold more of his cds since thursday than they had in the last 11 years
    and amazon was completly out of stock of all micheal cds for like 10 hours or something like that

damn. its amazing how bad people jock on some nuts. for real. that shits crazy as hell.

Quote Originally Posted by Sean Kiely
    all i kow is that like i died is one of the most accurate and unique concpets ive heard tech come up with. each verse he describes different ways he could die and how it would boost his music sales

when bob marley died. his music went diamond! in less than a year

when 2pac died. a bunch of his cds sales went through the roof. same with biggie

and now MJ dies. best buy has sold more of his cds since thursday than they had in the last 11 years

and amazon was completly out of stock of all micheal cds for like 10 hours or something like that

like i died is no new concept ppl