Thread: NEVER BE ANOTHER VERSE (DEDICATED TO MICHAEL JACKSON)

NEVER BE ANOTHER VERSE (DEDICATED TO MICHAEL JACKSON)

RIP MJ

A TRUE INFLUENCE IN MUSIC FOR ME!

beat is by Sean Divine

good shit man...even though I am 50/50 on MJ.
    He made some badass songs - billie jean being my fav.
    BUT, he also touched little boys.
    again...nice verse man.

Quote Originally Posted by aKayRuegawitaTECH9
    again...nice verse man.
    well on that comment i wasnt there so i dont know what he did or didnt do.. i will tell u this tho.. if i even heard a guy did something to some kids.. i wouldnt have my kids around.. now this is something i dont wanna get on..so i will only say this once.. think about it... why would u let ur kids be around.... hmmm MONEY.. and u know he gonna not want it to be a bigger prob then ur makin it out to be.. so u know u gonna get garented money.. so hey billy say this and that ok.. i'll buy u this and that.. (parents talkin to they kids as they droppin them off laughin to the bank) its not rocket science.. its common sense.. u know if u slip and fall ina store u can get money if u can make it seem like they made u fall lol same here man.. EVERYONE tryna get ahead and will bait or use they kids or fam to do it. how can he keep his kids if he did do something..see..? but i dont wanna start too tough on that subject..i view him for his music ect and as a man..but thats the world we live in.. and one day it will be all over...

Amen to that

Quote Originally Posted by Rain Dollaz
    Quote Originally Posted by aKayRuegawitaTECH9
    again...nice verse man.

well on that comment i wasnt there so i dont know what he did or didnt do.. i will tell u this tho.. if i even heard a guy did something to some kids.. i wouldnt have my kids around.. now this is something i dont wanna get on..so i will only say this once.. think about it... why would u let ur kids be around.... hmmm MONEY.. and u know he gonna not want it to be a bigger prob then ur makin it out to be.. so u know u gonna get garented money.. so hey billy say this and that ok.. i'll buy u this and that.. (parents talkin to they kids as they droppin them off laughin to the bank) its not rocket science.. its common sense.. u know if u slip and fall ina store u can get money if u can make it seem like they made u fall lol same here man.. EVERYONE tryna get ahead and will bait or use they kids or fam to do it. how can he keep his kids if he did do something..see..? but i dont wanna start too tough on that subject..i view him for his music ect and as a man..but thats the world we live in.. and one day it will be all over...

good shit man. You shold do a song with like the guitar lines from beat it. it would be tight lo.

good flow.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick
    good shit man. You shold do a song with like the guitar lines from beat it. it would be tight lo.

good flow.

too late i been done that alooooooooooooooong time ago it was on soundclick but here is another mj thing i did this is old tho

i made a pic video