Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: fuck mtv and bet tech!

fuck mtv and bet tech!

im not sure if anyone noticed on "like yeah" wher tech says "mtv we sick of it get rid of it u can tell by the blood in my eye in my ligament that tech nina dont giv a shit!" but all of a sudden the lyrics to that verse are gone! the song it self is edited so now it doesnt say mtv it says the industry we sick of it. WTF is up is all i wanna know? i fully understand him promoting his shit. but why would u say fuck mtv then when he needs to promote sumthin mtv is the first to know about it? quit fuckin wit mtv tech! they have done nothin but do u wrong from the gitgo and will continue to do so. so lets stick with mtv we sick of it get rid of it!

I get what ur sayin. But Tech has been in the Underground so long. He is one of the most popular to. I dont think Tech can get a whole lot bigger without some type of thing from mtv and bet. I mean he is the number 1 indepependent in the country. What else could he can he do except get bigger. the way to do it is doing the thing with mtv and Bet. As long as he stays true to himself and others. Its not like his videos and this thing he is doing is gonna be all over mtv and bet in constant rotation, I think there realizing how good Tech is and are showing him appreciation. As Technicians this should be a good thing. As long as he doesnt change his signature and sound everything is good. What I heard from KOD so far its definetley not the case. So if ur going to be negative shut the fuck up. Give tech props because he deserves it.

He dont need mtv to promote but if mtv want to why not. I look at like a brother that u didnt get a long with when ur younger but when u get older u get a long with each other.

Why do u think Tech is doing this. Its not like he doesnt know what hes doing. MTV didnt force him to go to there place. I think its a great opportunity

shut up the fuck up and let Tech do his own shit

agreed.

Quote Originally Posted by DYSFUNCTiONAL

exactly

if you are "more of a tech fan" then why are you bitching about him trying to get his money? hes past due, who gives a shit? stop bitching.

OOOOOOOO SHIT TECH FAN SINCE '99????? dude shut the fuck up no one cares how long youve been listening to his music

and yes i smoke "cancer stix" SO THE FUCK WHAT

"while u were spendin ur loot on cigarettes i was buying both anghellic cds"
    lmao good for you buddy i wouldnt give a shit if you had his whole fucking collection dipshit

Quote Originally Posted by utahtechnician
    lol. go smoke ur cancer stix bitch. im more of a tech fan then u could even fathom. ive been a technician since 99' while u were spendin ur loot on cigarettes i was buying both anghellic cds. if u knew how bad mtv fukt tech over u would wonder the same thing.

Quote Originally Posted by DYSFUNCTiONAL

just a straight up question? well from what I can see its an entire bitch fit paragraph about how Tech shouldnt fuck with MTV or BET
    youre not his god damn manager nor are you Tech so let him do what hes gotta do

Quote Originally Posted by utahtechnician
    u idiots are acting like i just said fuck tech n9ne! i asked what yall thought about him sayin fuck mtv then changin his lyrics and lyrics page. just a straight up question. chill.

Quote Originally Posted by Brent
    if you are "more of a tech fan" then why are you bitching about him trying to get his money? hes past due, who gives a shit? stop bitching.

omgorz we been supportin tech since like tcbts omg what kind of a fan are you....utahtechy stfu dude. If tech decided to get on mtv tomorrow good for him, he'd finally get paid and the recognition he has deserved. You are even lucky that tech has waited this long and blessed you with 11 cd's or however many before he decided to gay out(even if that was his plan which I am sure it isn't) If you had some sort of semi forward thinking brain you have already realized shit like this was going to happen.

The stupidity that idiots spew on this forum is unbelievable.