Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: MGK needs to disappear

MGK needs to disappear

Im sick of this guy...i predict he will have NO longevity as a rapper since he is annoying as fuck and fake as shit. always making stupid faces and saying muhfucka. put a shirt on douchebag! that is all... good for you if you like him.

Muthafucka fuck yhu dude!... LACETHEFUCKUP ! #LaceUp

I like him but he has no longevity at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Tristan Mike

Muthafucka fuck yhu dude!... LACETHEFUCKUP ! #LaceUp

he does..hes gana blow up with the illuminati and getn recognition on Suckafree Countdown...just on twitter too see fo yo self......so chill

hes not going to blow up because his music sucks. hes like a kid rock/ yelawolf wannabe. and he doesnt possess the charisma necessary for people to care about him.

illuminati has many connections bro...Thats why "they" are down with Satan....hes down with wake flocka ,tech n9ne and other ppl..so many connections..!

Quote Originally Posted by Tristan Mike

illuminati has many connections bro...Thats why "they" are down with Satan....hes down with wake flocka ,tech n9ne and other ppl..so many connections..!

Well said Germ

Quote Originally Posted by Germ-X

He will Blow up, but he will be short lived. He will probably get really popular here pretty soon, but he won't last long either. He isn't really much of an Emcee, besides his quickness he doesn't really have anything else going for him. I'm willing to bet that in 5 years he will have already reached his pinnacle and have fallen off the map. He doesn't have what it takes to go down in rap music history, with that being said dude Tristan shut the hell up with your illuminati BS because it sounds to me like you have no idea what your talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by Delusional1

hes not going to blow up because his music sucks. hes like a kid rock/ yelawolf wannabe. and he doesnt possess the charisma necessary for people to care about him.