Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: video game demo

video game demo

featuring tech n9ne song slacker
    Scratch: The Ultimate DJ Live Demo

Nice...

that looks like a sick game.

This game looks sick as fuck. I love how they consulted REAL DJ's, and not some bullshit club dj's. Qbert, and Mix Master Mike. The Invizable Scratch Pickles FTW! This looks like a hot ass game with a LOT of potential.

If this game gets as big as Rockband and Guitar Hero then you could possibly see the comeback of Vinyl in the mainstream.

i agree with what youre saying except the comeback of vinyl... thats just not gunna happen. guitars and drums and stuff are already all over.... turntables arent... people jsut wont downgrade from cds, mp3, ipods and stuff to listen to a record.

Quote Originally Posted by Dev
    This game looks sick as fuck. I love how they consulted REAL DJ's, and not some bullshit club dj's. Qbert, and Mix Master Mike. The Invizable Scratch Pickles FTW! This looks like a hot ass game with a LOT of potential.

If this game gets as big as Rockband and Guitar Hero then you could possibly see the comeback of Vinyl in the mainstream.

LOL. Did you just say "Downgrade"? LOL. Dude. Have you ever listened to the QUALITY of a record? Theres a reason they ARE the LONGEST lasting medium for audio EVER. Theyve been around since the 1800s. They have the greatest sound quality of ANY thing besides live, possible. The only reason theyre not as mainstream anymore is because of portability. Anyone thats a true Audiophile already has atleast one turntable. I know I personally have 3, but thats only cause I need to replace the motor on two of my older techniques.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phonograph

Quote Originally Posted by Z1mM3r
    i agree with what youre saying except the comeback of vinyl... thats just not gunna happen. guitars and drums and stuff are already all over.... turntables arent... people jsut wont downgrade from cds, mp3, ipods and stuff to listen to a record.

and the room stands still...

LOL. Did you just say "Downgrade"? LOL. Dude. Have you ever listened to the QUALITY of a record? Theres a reason they ARE the LONGEST lasting medium for audio EVER. Theyve been around since the 1800s. They have the greatest sound quality of ANY thing besides live, possible. The only reason theyre not as mainstream anymore is because of portability. Anyone thats a true Audiophile already has atleast one turntable. I know I personally have 3, but thats only cause I need to replace the motor on two of my older techniques.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phonograph

Quote Originally Posted by Z1mM3r

Thats usually what happens when I prove someone wrong. Either that or they get butthurt and start talkin out of their ass.

Quote Originally Posted by aKayRuegawitaTECH9
    and the room stands still...

Hell yeah this seems pretty cool. I saw the trailer and it had Tech N9nes name in it. Here it is

nice. its fukin awesome to hear tech in video games.