Thread: Randomness thread about random shit I find online...

Randomness thread about random shit I find online...

So, like I promised, this is the thread where Im gunna post a bunch of random funny shit. Please dont pollute it with retarded shit that YOU may find.

Ill start it off like this. This stuffs from a site called http://www.textsfromlastnight.com/ . Hope you enjoy.

(202): it was the worst sex ever in the history of sex. i mean ever. and he thought he was great. actually told me he was the best id ever had...what was i supposed to say? lol...i've had better times by myself. seriously.

(913): omg... punch me in the throat... I am about to lose my mind with my parents.. I'm not saying I agree with the menendez brothers.. but I understand

(607): so he shaved. down there. and before he took his pants off i thought it was hot but then all i could think about were the naked mole rats from 7 grade science .

(949): Are you kidding me. My sex life has diminshed to having wet dreams about jerking off.

(253): Life Lesson Number 76: Masturbating into a sock is useless if there is a hole in it.

(201): Note to Self: No matter how horny, turned on or in the moment you are, never go down on your gf after she had soccer practice.

(434): So I have $4.22 in my bank account, just wrote a check for a tooth brush from quikmart, and bought a 25 cent condom from the bathroom. i don't know whats more sad, my bank account or the fact that i'm entrusting my entire future to a condom machine that was probably last filled in 1970

(240): Memo to self- delete texts about butt sex from you before giving my mom my old phone to use.

(618): how was the sex?
    (1-618): he smelled like pickles and burnt hair.
    (618): well, there's that.

and heres a couple from the Bay Area....

(650): i just saw a homeless guy running after a pigeon, catch it and put it in his jacket pocket. I'm not sure if the bird is now his pet or dinner!
    (408): Omg. Well, welcome to Oakland..

(408): carls jr on main st. japanese tourist taking a dump in the urinal. reading a japanese newspaper and wearing a full suit.
    (415): be there in 3 mins

(202): first missing my period. then crying at the clinic... but why?
    (408): we had sex 3 months ago. you missed your period 2 weeks ago. but nice try.

(480): I haven't seen Daniella all day...are you sure she was safe going home with that guy?
    (408): oh don't worry! i asked him if he was a rapist. he said no

.So, like I promised, this is the thread where Im gunna post a bunch of random funny shit. Please dont pollute it with retarded shit that YOU may find.

YES SIR!!!...LOL.....FUCK UR THREAD!

My thread made you laugh. Keep it real. lol.

Quote Originally Posted by mizeryluvkompany
    .So, like I promised, this is the thread where Im gunna post a bunch of random funny shit. Please dont pollute it with retarded shit that YOU may find.

YES SIR!!!...LOL.....FUCK UR THREAD!