Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: Tech coming to the FLA???

  1. #1
    Junior Member MattDub's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    26

    Tech coming to the FLA???

    Just wanted to know what yall think about Strange coming to Florida.....??? He has such a big fan base out here, I wanted to see who else supports this. Get at me!!

  2. #2
    Senior Member Trey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    260
    Shit maybe now he does. I moved out their in 2003 and was on the Strange Music street team, I used to go down to Orange Ave and all around Orlando trying to promote and people gave me so much shit. They weren't feeling him back then cuzz his Image but I kept promoting up until the year 2005 when I moved back to Missouri. Sure enough Tech went to Florida and played his first show months after I moved at the House of Blues. Keep spreading the word in the south but unfortunately I wouldn't expect him back down their on any of his headlining tours anytime soon. Maybe if he blows K.O.D up like it's supposed too you might see him in the Winter.

  3. #3
    Sadly, it's probably not going to happen.
    They haven't done many shows in the south.

  4. #4
    im moving to florida from the midwest(STL) in the fall and im going ot be very upset if does not come down, im going to talk to him and beg him to do a show down there!

  5. #5
    i would love that, but i know there's a lot that goes into planning concerts and shit

    but i would go to a FLA concert, i could drive from Alabama haha

  6. #6
    Junior Member MattDub's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    26
    Its cuz his sound is ether, they scared of nigga with clownish features! Im not surprised, Orlando's scene is WAK! There radio is so off.... they play shit that should be only on top 40 radio not hip hop, the dj's dont know how to dj, they just play music...they play the same three songs. Im sure this is radio everywhere, but i moved from tallahassee, there the radio is on point. They play local shit, trap music (its the south) the dj's know how to mix, and do there job. Im not surprised you got the reaction you did.... Tech was here last year with Head PE, he played a few months before i moved.. go figure. There are so many people out here down with strange... i was ridin the other day and saw this truck with a big ass strange logo on the back of it... so i pull over and talk to the guy.. turns out hes tight with trav and they send his all the shit before it comes out... so its here! Tech... BRING IT!! Why u leave fla for MO??? (not hatin just curious)

    Quote Originally Posted by Trey
    Shit maybe now he does. I moved out their in 2003 and was on the Strange Music street team, I used to go down to Orange Ave and all around Orlando trying to promote and people gave me so much shit. They weren't feeling him back then cuzz his Image but I kept promoting up until the year 2005 when I moved back to Missouri. Sure enough Tech went to Florida and played his first show months after I moved at the House of Blues. Keep spreading the word in the south but unfortunately I wouldn't expect him back down their on any of his headlining tours anytime soon. Maybe if he blows K.O.D up like it's supposed too you might see him in the Winter.

  7. #7
    Junior Member MattDub's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    26
    We should start a petition and send it to him...

    Quote Originally Posted by Megsab08
    im moving to florida from the midwest(STL) in the fall and im going ot be very upset if does not come down, im going to talk to him and beg him to do a show down there!

  8. #8
    agreed!

    Quote Originally Posted by MattDub
    We should start a petition and send it to him...

    Quote Originally Posted by Megsab08
    im moving to florida from the midwest(STL) in the fall and im going ot be very upset if does not come down, im going to talk to him and beg him to do a show down there!

  9. #9
    I just moved back to Miami from Oklahoma, and I've been reppin Tech all over! People see me with his shirts and jerseys and they're like "Who the fuck is that"? I let em know, then let em listen to a track or two and they all have liked it so far. Ima keep reppin for him and Strange and see if maybe one day he will have a high demand of fans to come down. All I know is that I've been to every concert in Tulsa for the past 6 years and have been V.I.P. ever since he started the meet and greets, and it would suck ass not to see him perform anymore.

    Quote Originally Posted by Megsab08
    agreed!


    Quote Originally Posted by MattDub
    We should start a petition and send it to him...

    Quote Originally Posted by Megsab08
    im moving to florida from the midwest(STL) in the fall and im going ot be very upset if does not come down, im going to talk to him and beg him to do a show down there!

  10. #10
    Senior Member GrimmGutter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    111
    I really hope so. They were here like 2 years ago with hed Pe and I missed that shit.

    So come back to Orlando!

Similar Threads

  1. Tech Coming to the QC?
    By ChristopherHill in forum Tours and Shows
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-14-2012, 09:29 AM
  2. When is tech coming to Spokane?
    By FanBrown in forum Tours and Shows
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-10-2012, 10:10 PM
  3. Why isn't Tech coming to Tampa :(
    By Brandon [813] in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-12-2010, 03:21 AM
  4. Is Tech Coming To Chicago
    By Heinz420 in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-20-2009, 12:33 AM
  5. When you coming to Sydney again Tech?
    By BOBBY in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-22-2009, 09:30 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •