Thread: 928 Saints @ Brochella!!

928 Saints @ Brochella!!

Tech, Kutt, and Kaliko fuckin killed it! Hed PE was bomb too like always, they really got the crowd goin. Kottonmouth was good but i think Loc took too many bong hits that day cuz he was soundin out of breath lol. i think it was bullshit Hollywood Undead was there, they should of had a different subnoize band like Potluck, Dirtball, or DGAF, considering it was the srh 15th anniversary. thats another thing that pissed me off, the flyers said there was gonna be fmx and skate teams there but i didnt see any of that. and there was like 5 other groups that were supposed to be there that never showed.

but fuck it i got what i came for and that was a Killer show from Tech N9ne!! my girl had pasties on under her shirt cuz she planned on bein topless the whole time but it was a lil too cold for that haha. but before Tech and them did Areola they were askin for titties so me and Cannabis picked my girl up and she flopped them boobies out! lol. you can tell Tech looked for a sec like wtf those arent nipples? haha but then he was like yeeaaahh! haha

After the show we were waiting out at the merch booth for tech to show up. he never did, but Krizz, Makzilla, and Scenario were all out there chillin. Me and the Saints brought a couple copies of our cd to hand out and since we couldnt find Tech, we went and talked to Scenario and my girl was waitin in line to give a copy to krizz. Scenario was cool we talked for like 5 minutes tellin him all about our shit and hooked him up with a cd. then next thing i know, i look over and makzilla's jockin on my chick!! lol.. we just stood back and watched like, fuck ya i got a hottie this dude wants to bang her hahaha. then she came runnin back over to us and told us all about it..

she gave Krizz the cd and he told her how thankful he was that they can inspire people to do what theyre doin and he put it in his hoodie and said he'd check it out. and Makzilla gave her a poster and wrote his cell on it and told her make sure she calls tonight and to come chill with him and Strange!so me and my buddies are like fuck ya lets go party with Tech! lol.. we got out to my car, which we found had a broken window but thats a whole different story, and we had her call the number.

he was spittin his game and shit sayin they were all headin back to the hotel and they were gonna eat then theyd be partyin later. she said she was with a couple friends and he said its cool as long as they aint gonna get jealous. me and my chick decided whatever lets go ,Mak can try gettin with her all he wants and ill be kickin it with Tech bustin rhymes haha

i gotta end this novel up tho... after we ate jack in the box we called him again about 45 minutes later and he said they were on their way to eat and he'd call when they were done. but by this time it was 3 in the morning and we were in cali 4 hours from home with nowhere to stay. so we waited about 15 minutes and decided to just go home. he ended up not calling back but still it was pretty exciting just bein that close to partyin with Tech and everyone.

now im just hopin to hear back from them about the cd. but if not, well just try again next time. shits gonna happen soon tho we just did our first show at a bar last friday. which got us 2 other local shows for 4th of july. and just yesterday we got offered to open up for bubba sparxx and fat joe in scottsdale!

www.myspace.com/928saints & check out my profile on here for all my verses and lyrics

Thats tight

lol. Dude. I finally figured out why tech never came out. I was sittin on the crapper at the hotel, and it just came to me.

Remember when he gave that shoutout to his kids and wife? Well, you gotta think. How often does he talk about not gettin to see em? PLUS yesterday was Fathers day. I woulda been cuttin out with them too. lol.

I was right there waitin on tech to come out. I didnt even watch KMK. Not a real big fan of em.

nah all i had was my phone and it takes shitty ass pics so i never got any.. but hes like kinda short, skinny, probably like early 20's. he was wearin a red kc hat and a white tshirt im pretty sure. try lookin up the show on youtube or myspace and see if anyones got Areola. youll see him up there

Quote Originally Posted by Noell
    thats sick. i wanna see what Makzilla looks like, did you get any pics??

I got a pic of Makzillas Black Leprechaun self. lol. Ill post it in my pics.

Quote Originally Posted by Noell
    thats sick. i wanna see what Makzilla looks like, did you get any pics??

haha the shitter is a great place to think and free the mind!.. ya i didnt think of that he was probably bummed he couldnt be with his kids. but then again, when all the chicks were flashing he was sayin how hot all these subnoize cali chicks are and how he hasnt been drinkin cuz he wanted to lose weight. then he was like, im definitely partying tonight im in cali and something about like, wife forgive me cuz im gettin naughty tonight, or somethin like that.. so who knows, maybe he went back to his bus to talk to his kids or maybe he was just busy bangin a hot ass groupie! haha
    i used to be waaaayyy into KMK. theyre actually what inspired me to start makin my own music. but then i started listening to tech n9ne and everyone else just started sounding like amateurs. im still down for the krown but no one can match the N9ne!

Quote Originally Posted by Dev
    lol. Dude. I finally figured out why tech never came out. I was sittin on the crapper at the hotel, and it just came to me.

Remember when he gave that shoutout to his kids and wife? Well, you gotta think. How often does he talk about not gettin to see em? PLUS yesterday was Fathers day. I woulda been cuttin out with them too. lol.

I was right there waitin on tech to come out. I didnt even watch KMK. Not a real big fan of em.

dude, i got your add on myspace and checked your pics.. i totally remember you from the show! haha.. me and my girl talked to you outside by the merch booths for a minute. she was walkin by you and said excuse me and you were like oh thanks for actually sayin that cuz most people are just bumpin into you all night and not sayin anything. she had the little black shirt on showin her chest piece and i was in all black. haha thats crazy shit man outta all the people that were thre! lol

Quote Originally Posted by Tip-C
    haha the shitter is a great place to think and free the mind!.. ya i didnt think of that he was probably bummed he couldnt be with his kids. but then again, when all the chicks were flashing he was sayin how hot all these subnoize cali chicks are and how he hasnt been drinkin cuz he wanted to lose weight. then he was like, im definitely partying tonight im in cali and something about like, wife forgive me cuz im gettin naughty tonight, or somethin like that.. so who knows, maybe he went back to his bus to talk to his kids or maybe he was just busy bangin a hot ass groupie! haha
    i used to be waaaayyy into KMK. theyre actually what inspired me to start makin my own music. but then i started listening to tech n9ne and everyone else just started sounding like amateurs. im still down for the krown but no one can match the N9ne!

HAHA! Thats whats up dude. I remember that shit, cause then I pushed that little skinny mexican dude around. lol. Thats ill. We clandestinely met. haha. You and your chick seemed like coo peeps.

dude, i got your add on myspace and checked your pics.. i totally remember you from the show! haha.. me and my girl talked to you outside by the merch booths for a minute. she was walkin by you and said excuse me and you were like oh thanks for actually sayin that cuz most people are just bumpin into you all night and not sayin anything. she had the little black shirt on showin her chest piece and i was in all black. haha thats crazy shit man outta all the people that were thre! lol

This concert was dope.. "Areola" was prolly the sickest song live.. so many titties it was ridiculous..

theres footage up on youtube if u search for it.. and i got mad pix from the show.. ill post em up later prolly..

My first tech show and definitely wont be my last

Ehhhh...I wouldnt say that. Areola was decent, but I think "Im a playa" was far better, but overall that show, even with it only being an hour was off the fucking hook.

See, you must not have been in my section when they had them bitches pullin they titties out. Where I was at, there was a chick with some big ol fake titties, who still had some nasty lookin scars on her nipples from surgery. Not exactly what I wanted to look up and see. lol.

There was this little hottie in front of me though that had some nice tits, and was hella cute to boot, but she wasnt flashin. lol. She was bad though. She was about 5'3", thick, DD's and looked hella coo.

Quote Originally Posted by JdashRIDE
    This concert was dope.. "Areola" was prolly the sickest song live.. so many titties it was ridiculous..
    theres footage up on youtube if u search for it.. and i got mad pix from the show.. ill post em up later prolly..

My first tech show and definitely wont be my last