Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: K.O.D.

K.O.D.

I think the K stands for Klown the O stands for Of and the D stands for Darkness. Klown Of Darkness. My reason for coming up with this title is because he cause himself the killer klown. He said that this album is going to be more dark than sickology. He said sickology was just the beginning of what is to come. The Dark part because he has a song "like I died" on the album. And another track off the album called threw her in the trunk. Both of those tracks associating with dark times. So I came up with Klown Of Darkness.

Ok that's a good guess but I'm not tryna b a dick but their is like 50 kod threads out dude lol

Guy the "codes" already been cracked. King Of Diamonds - Hes an african shaman/witch doctor of some other. He had predicted ish about the end of the world n had a whole crazy view on shit like that. Check out pics of the actual guy, he rocks the same paint as Tech on Sickology (well Tech rocks his paint technically but yeah) and his name is the King of Diamonds. Thats too big of a coincidence, no?

I swear im not trying to get mad but HE SAID HIMSELF it would be dark but also said it would be of his own imagination which is The King, The Klown, The G plus In The Trunk isn't dark it talks about him not taking shit from girls with big asses that say his shits wack so he throw them in the trunk lol and its not King Of Darkness (not creative enough)
    plus why would he be a King of darkness? why not a Klown? my point has been proven

kapellmeister of desideratum. real shit. look it up.

um...you guys know that its spelled 'Clown' right?

yes but in this perception like how he spells Kompany in MLK as "Mizery Loves Kompany" it could start with a K you know what

lol please just stop guessing

if K.O.D. were to stand for something so simple then Tech would have never left any of us guessing

btw Sickology 101 was not dark in any way, shape, or form

your right cuss Red Nose was more about saying how the industria his foes

Quote Originally Posted by DYSFUNCTiONAL
    lol please just stop guessing

if K.O.D. were to stand for something so simple then Tech would have never left any of us guessing

btw Sickology 101 was not dark in any way, shape, or form

how is this even close to coinsidence, i found no dramatic irony at all?

Quote Originally Posted by Dan9K
    Guy the "codes" already been cracked. King Of Diamonds - Hes an african shaman/witch doctor of some other. He had predicted ish about the end of the world n had a whole crazy view on shit like that. Check out pics of the actual guy, he rocks the same paint as Tech on Sickology (well Tech rocks his paint technically but yeah) and his name is the King of Diamonds. Thats too big of a coincidence, no?